CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts too stupid to own animals

Roadkill

5 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

There should be a licensing system for both prospective pet owners and parents, a licence would only be granted after the applicants have passed a mental and financial appraisal. In short, thick, useless and/or unemployed fuckers shouldn't be allowed to have either.

That's the best thing you've said buggered arse and I wholeheartedly agree. The human population would be halved in a few generations.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's the best thing you've said buggered arse and I wholeheartedly agree. The human population would be halved in a few generations.

And I almost forgot....The voting age should also be raised to 35, same licensing restrictions to apply.

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
Woulda shoulda

23 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

And I almost forgot....The voting age should also be raised to 35, same licensing restrictions to apply.

If I could suggest a further amendment to your clean up the planet act: schools will be allowed to legally slaughter any pupil who persists in using the terms, 'bruv', 'innit' or 'sick', (unless they mean unwell). And cunts like 'Mr Jackson the rapping teacher from the Microsoft ads are banned from teaching. "We call it da remainder, it's da number dat remains"...fucks sake, no wonder half the white kids are wiggers nowadays.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Yeah and anybody sporting a fucking Mr. Whippy hair mound like that should have their bonce publicly dipped in seagull shit to finish the effect. What a total cunt of a hair do, albeit not totally unexpected from a trendy, down with the kids bell end like him.

2 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Yeah and anybody sporting a fucking Mr. Whippy hair mound like that should have their bonce publicly dipped in seagull shit to finish the effect. What a total cunt of a hair do, albeit not totally unexpected from a trendy, down with the kids bell end like him.

Afro-candy floss headed, insipid cunt. I want him dead. 

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I believe fender would have gladly given you permission to use his trademarked claw hammering on both cunts!  Save and keep the poor dog, it'd probably be more loyal to you than ever it was to them.  

I don't like dogs. They're wankers who I try to stay as far away from as possible. Still don't like to see them suffering simply because their owners are too stupid to know how to look after them.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Very original Stubbs, I sense aggression this evening. What has tipped you over the edge, have you got the hump due to the amount of adult nappies you have had to change?

Nice one Eddie, not only are you a racist thicko but also happy to insult the disabled openly. I look forward to you having a go at amputees very soon you vile cunt

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I could suggest a further amendment to your clean up the planet act: schools will be allowed to legally slaughter any pupil who persists in using the terms, 'bruv', 'innit' or 'sick', (unless they mean unwell). And cunts like 'Mr Jackson the rapping teacher from the Microsoft ads are banned from teaching. "We call it da remainder, it's da number dat remains"...fucks sake, no wonder half the white kids are wiggers nowadays.

Its "wiggas" bruv innit?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

What do you call an Asian chap with one leg?

Tai Wan Shu

I haven't had a beer for 3 weeks and won't be partaking until the end of October, you deaf cunt

I'm trying to think of an amputee joke

But i'm stumped

Only a chronic alcoholic counts the days that he has not had a drink.  

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm trying to think of an amputee joke

But i'm stumped

Only a chronic alcoholic counts the days that he has not had a drink.  

Well I wouldn't be able to run a sun 1:20 half marathon if I was an alchy would I you dopey turd, unless I'd run out of vodka, the nearest shop was 13 miles away and it closed in 1:21

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This Mr Jackson character should be a guest on Len Goodmans Partners in Rhyme. I would probably, definitely not watch it then, maybe.