CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd love to put a pistol up Snatch's sandy vagina and put him out of his misery. 

Sad, very sad. We both know you wouldn't turn up.

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

A couple of things here. Why was the shotgun loaded and what the fuck was he doing with one in the first place?

I don't know for sure but I can't imagine it was registered. Apparently he found out in a toilet in Leeds and wanted to take it to Manchester to dispose of it. Yeah whatever.

And before any left wing snowflake poofs on here shout racism, it's got fuck all to do with him being black. So stick that up your collective arseholes in your safe spaces you cunts.

Why would you come out with such mindless drivel, snitch? Poor, even by your standards. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Inspired stuff. I'm not sure I can come back from that. 

Fuck off then. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Why would you come out with such mindless drivel, snitch? Poor, even by your standards. 

Here he is Stickers reach round puppet.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off then. 

Here he is Stickers reach round puppet.

Snitch, I got as far as your instantly derailing, completely off topic, 1950's-esque point of view post, and felt the need to comment. 

Apologise to Alf and Bill, and we're good. I don't need an apology, (although I deserve one), as I know you're thick as pig shit and struggling to keep up. 

@Alfie Noakes, great nom, a good spot of a fucked up story of a cunt which may/may not have been mainstream, derailed by a simpleton. 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Snitch, I got as far as your instantly derailing, completely off topic, 1950's-esque point of view post, and felt the need to comment. 

Apologise to Alf and Bill, and we're good. I don't need an apology, (although I deserve one), as I know you're thick as pig shit and struggling to keep up. 

@Alfie Noakes, great nom, a good spot of a fucked up story of a cunt which may/may not have been mainstream, derailed by a simpleton. 

Shut up blubber you poor Frank copy. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Thank you, I have decided that waiting for a good nom to post as opposed to scatter gunning loads of drivel will be my new modus operandi.

I will stop calling punkape a poof if he lays off it. May be a wish too far though.