CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that care about Yank sports.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

On 26/08/2017 at 9:01 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Tatty Dan is definitely the kind of fat Scottish cunt you'd find waddling round Majorca, declaring everything foreign  muck, whilst looking for all things Scottish (deepfried pizza, buckfast and skag). 

I'm a jock cunt, but I'm glad that fucking IRA-supporting plastic Paddy pikey ginger cunt-stick took a kicking.

I couldn't give a flying shit if they're from Scotland or any place else.

I want them all dead.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember Greg Rusedski being hailed as the great hope for British tennis, on the grounds that his aunt once spent a weekend in London or something. But he never won Wimbledon, so now he's just a toothy Canadian cunt again. We tried to claim Zola Budd as well, despite her being technically more Zulu than British. Basically, when it comes to sport, we are a desperate load of bullshitters.

It was brilliant when she kicked that yank athlete who crashed face first to the track. Can't remember her name but watching her sobbing her little heart out was fucking hilarious 

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was brilliant when she kicked that yank athlete who crashed face first to the track. Can't remember her name but watching her sobbing her little heart out was fucking hilarious 

Mary Decker. Appropriate really, she's still going on about it 30 years later. She met Zola Budd at the stadium where it happened to forgive her not long ago. The stupid fucking bitch.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mary Decker. Appropriate really, she's still going on about it 30 years later. She met Zola Budd at the stadium where it happened to forgive her not long ago. The stupid fucking bitch.

Budd only pulled up because of feeling guilty. She should have carried on and try and win that race. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Budd only pulled up because of feeling guilty. She should have carried on and try and win that race. 

She would have done. She was a bit too nice for her own good and you're right, the guilt affected her a lot. She never fulfilled her potential after the incident.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Speaking of humour in sports atrocities, anybody remember the Nancy Kerrigan Tanya Harding fiasco?  Good times?  A more spacky group of cunts in sport, one would be pressed to find.  Harding's husband of the time was named Gillooly, ffs....that name automatically places him in the cuntish name hall of fame!