CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that care about Yank sports.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So a pair of cunts had a fight on the television, in America, at some atrociously early hour this morning. Seems like half the country (the chav half) stayed up until 4:00 am to watch a pikey and a thug settle their differences. 

Increasingly it seems that British cunts are staying up to stupid times to watch shite American sports. Boring cunts then try and tell me about the 'Super Bowl', whatever the fuck that is. Fat bitches playing rounders, with an advert break every thirty seconds, that is what. Actually British cunts seem to be absorbing American shite wholesale. their shitty artificial food, their shitty country music...

We have our own sports. Watch those. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So a pair of cunts had a fight on the television, in America, at some atrociously early hour this morning. Seems like half the country (the chav half) stayed up until 4:00 am to watch a pikey and a thug settle their differences. 

Increasingly it seems that British cunts are staying up to stupid times to watch shite American sports. Boring cunts then try and tell me about the 'Super Bowl', whatever the fuck that is. Fat bitches playing rounders, with an advert break every thirty seconds, that is what. Actually British cunts seem to be absorbing American shite wholesale. their shitty artificial food, their shitty country music...

Calm down and have a(nother) drink, Dan.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I wouldn't say that the noble sport of boxing was an American creation or fad...you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Decimus said:

I wouldn't say that the noble of sport of boxing was an American creation or fad...you stupid fucking cunt.

Alright then, you six-fingered pedant. We have our own boxing, watch that.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Alright then, you six-fingered pedant. We have our own boxing, watch that.

So you would only deem it acceptable to watch a sporting event if all of its competitors were exclusively British?

I doubt that there is a single kickabout in any park in the country on a Sunday afternoon where every participant is 100% British. 

You sound like a Scottish Himmler obsessed with blood purity who would ban anyone with a tan from ever having the audacity to compete in a sport either professionally or on an amateur basis. 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you would only deem it acceptable to watch a sporting event if all of its competitors were exclusively British?

I doubt that there is a single kickabout in any park in the country on a Sunday afternoon where every participant is 100% British. 

You sound like a Scottish Himmler obsessed with blood purity who would ban anyone with a tan from ever having the audacity to compete in a sport either professionally or on an amateur basis. 

Tatty Dan is definitely the kind of fat Scottish cunt you'd find waddling round Majorca, declaring everything foreign  muck, whilst looking for all things Scottish (deepfried pizza, buckfast and skag). 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Especially if it happened very late at night, and cunts had the audacity to stay up way past their bedtime to watch it. It'd be a fucking outrage. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dan, you've had your kilt hitched up and your pasty fucking Scotch arsed spanked raw tonight.

Best you fuck off for the rest evening and lick your wounds. I expect more from you, so don't come back if all you've got to offer is more of this fucking shit.

The most desperate thing about all this is that it doesn't even make it into Tata's top 10 worst noms. What a fucking idiot.

That said, I do hate all American sports.

56 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Dan, please stop posting these 'ironic' noms, you're not really this simple, are you? 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I didn't realise this forum was full of touchy chavs who feel special watching shit American sport.

The only person who seems touched here is you my friend. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have you been touched billy or do just touch yourself?

I'd report you for this... if I was a dirty grass.

As you are one, maybe you could save me the shame and humiliation and just report yourself?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I started listing all the Scotch sports I could think of. I have reproduce it here for your education and edification.

1.   Caber tossing.

2. Golf

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

So  you have never been to Carlisle on a Saturday night when the Ingerlish and the Scotch knock shit out of each other until about 4AM and then go home to batter their wives and kick the cat.

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd report you for this... if I was a dirty grass.

As you are one, maybe you could save me the shame and humiliation and just report yourself?

I already have. In fact my morning routine is get up, have a shit, report you. I do it in that order because the shit reminds me of the standard of your posts. And if it's a greasy nasty one it reminds me of you