CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey women who walk around with their iPhone poking out their back pocket

Guest Bill Stickers

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing that's guaranteed to piss me off are smartarses, especially those who fail to learn lessons. I trust you have plenty planned for the bank holiday 'cos you won't be posting here 'til Tuesday. How's the privilege working for you now?

Harsh and humourless.

Back on to the original nomination of "dopey women" etc, one reason could be they have nice pert arses and are drawing attention them. Really not necessary girls, every man jack, even the sausagers are checking it out, and your tits.

however, the main reason is the seeming inability to utilise the front pockets for this reason, like what us blokes do for phones, wallets, car keys, tape measures etc. I suspect if they did this it would make them look fat?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Why are you posting on this thread, I thought you only contributed to the cricket shit?

Bore off, you beige idiot. 

You silly little boy, leave it out before I force such a monumental cunting upon you, you'll be pissing your pants with rage and ripping them off to dry your snivelling eyes and nose. 

Let it be know who cast the first stone. I must have wound you up so much of late you can't drop it! He he he!

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Harsh and humourless.

She won't ban you over this, you've got her in your pocket. I'm not sure how you have done it but I salute you for making Roops your bitch. She's more likely to ban me for pointing out her weakness to the corner.

All hail the conquering Pecker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I sneezed and got a bit of cramp in my face Stickly

I got a bit of cramp in my face once, right on the vinegar strokes. Did you excrete any bodily fluids when you sneezed, Ratty?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

She won't ban you over this, you've got her in your pocket. I'm not sure how you have done it but I salute you for making Roops your bitch. She's more likely to ban me for pointing out her weakness to the corner.

All hail the conquering Pecker.

I would never go as far as claiming that the brilliant mrs roops sees me as being above the law, I just haven't crossed the line of decency and gentlemanly conduct, yet. I'm sure she sees me as a simple yokel who posts titty pictures and you as a six fingered swamp dwelling inbred and pretend liberal. 

p.s. thanks for the like and my approval rating or whatever the fuck it is, going up

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Okay, substitute the words 'discriminated against' for 'demonised' and you have a more accurate representation of what I was trying to illustrate. And the left  have plenty of power, to create the feeling amongst people like Decs who has up until now identified as left wing that they should be ashamed of their sexuality, race, history etc', and the power to put minorities in a position where they can pervert the notion of equality into a scenario whereby they are more equal. Examples of this are: black only awards ceremonies, black only areas on US college campuses, all of which would be unacceptable the other way round. Black people have fought, quite rightly against segregation for decades, only to now insist on the exact same thing under their own terms. 

It's because they're a minority. I'm a fucking minority. Where are our MOGO awards? David Essex and Kevin Rowland would have a cupboard full of the fuckers. 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ida said are ..plural... nall

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No no no no no!

Alfie is quite correct, of course, as he is agreeing with me (although he might have used some commas in so doing, and perhaps provided an actual explanation for the linguistically challenged.)  According to Fowler’s Modern English Usage: “When a subject and a complement of different number are separated by the verb to be, the verb should agree with the number of the subject.” The subject in this case, the "thing", is singular, even without the reinforcing emphasis of the qualifying adjective "One".

You do the personal training, Panzy, I’ll do the grammar.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Alfie is quite correct, of course, as he is agreeing with me (although he might have used some commas in so doing, and perhaps provided an actual explanation for the linguistically challenged.)  According to Fowler’s Modern English Usage: “When a subject and a complement of different number are separated by the verb to be, the verb should agree with the number of the subject.” The subject in this case, the "thing", is singular, even without the reinforcing emphasis of the qualifying adjective "One".

You do the personal training, Panzy, I’ll do the grammar.

You do realise that in Panzers' world, 'doing the grammar' involves smashing in the back doors of a lady of advanced years.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's because they're a minority. I'm a fucking minority. Where are our MOGO awards? David Essex and Kevin Rowland would have a cupboard full of the fuckers. 

Don't you mean MOPO?

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pikeys don't need awards. They can just steal a couple of dozen and flytip the ones they don't like on a children's playground.

Guest Piston
21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bask in my privilege. Rick is terrified of me after getting shot down on multiple occasions by my sheer cunting prowess. He's too scared to even cooler me any more - he had mother Roops do it last time - the cowardly little twat.

...and this time too, it would seem.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing that's guaranteed to piss me off are smartarses, especially those who fail to learn lessons. I trust you have plenty planned for the bank holiday 'cos you won't be posting here 'til Tuesday. How's the privilege working for you now?

Petty, spiteful and unwarranted, unless little Ricky came crying...

Disappointing but tends to confirm the original assertion and provided 'baws with a golden opportunity, so not a total waste.