CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey women who walk around with their iPhone poking out their back pocket

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You got me. My real name is Delroy and I live in Punkapes broom cupboard.

Oh dear. It's adoptiongate all over again. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Roadkill said:

And I get more quiet time to work on my projects:

island-of-dolls-11%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Presumably the one with a bald head and no genitals is Big Bully Shitters?

Guest Piston
On 25/08/2017 at 1:27 PM, Roadkill said:

And I get more quiet time to work on my projects:

island-of-dolls-11%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Ye fucking gods!

I got a ban for posting a picture of one fucking doll, nailed to a board. Apparently it was an image likely to promote child abuse, or some such shit (it was Ricksby :blink:).

You, on the other hand, have a full nursery wipe-out ( is that duelling banjos playing in the background?) and are still here!

Twat-tastic.

16 minutes ago, Piston said:

Ye fucking gods!

I got a ban for posting a picture of one fucking doll, nailed to a board. Apparently it was an image likely to promote child abuse, or some such shit (it was Ricksby :blink:).

You, on the other hand, have a full nursery wipe-out ( is that duelling banjos playing in the background?) and are still here!

Twat-tastic.

Bask in my privilege. Rick is terrified of me after getting shot down on multiple occasions by my sheer cunting prowess. He's too scared to even cooler me any more - he had mother Roops do it last time - the cowardly little twat.

• Like 2

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

As you well know, I was backing up what Decs had already said. You're constant demanding of evidence and examples is becoming tiresome. If you want to be an apologist enabler of minorities, allowing them to achieve the stranglehold on society that they crave, then go ahead. And get over the car park thing. We all know you're a shitty arsed coward now and there's nothing you can do to change it. I fully expect you to reply to this with another demand to see evidence.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As you well know, I was backing up what Decs had already said. You're constant demanding of evidence and examples is becoming tiresome. If you want to be an apologist enabler of minorities, allowing them to achieve the stranglehold on society that they crave, then go ahead. And get over the car park thing. We all know you're a shitty arsed coward now and there's nothing you can do to change it. I fully expect you to reply to this with another demand to see evidence.

Ah, so it's another speculative asssetion.

Guest Bill Stickers

There's a distinction between what Decimus said (the modern left try and marginalise the majority at the expense of quite obscure minorities) and what you said (in day to day life white heterosexuals are actually discriminated against).

The modern Left have fuck all power.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

There's a distinction between what Decimus said (the modern left try and marginalise the majority at the expense of quite obscure minorities) and what you said (in day to day life white heterosexuals are actually discriminated against).

The modern Left have fuck all power.

Okay, substitute the words 'discriminated against' for 'demonised' and you have a more accurate representation of what I was trying to illustrate. And the left  have plenty of power, to create the feeling amongst people like Decs who has up until now identified as left wing that they should be ashamed of their sexuality, race, history etc', and the power to put minorities in a position where they can pervert the notion of equality into a scenario whereby they are more equal. Examples of this are: black only awards ceremonies, black only areas on US college campuses, all of which would be unacceptable the other way round. Black people have fought, quite rightly against segregation for decades, only to now insist on the exact same thing under their own terms. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Okay, substitute the words 'discriminated against' for 'demonised' and you have a more accurate representation of what I was trying to illustrate. And the left  have plenty of power, to create the feeling amongst people like Decs who has up until now identified as left wing that they should be ashamed of their sexuality, race, history etc', and the power to put minorities in a position where they can pervert the notion of equality into a scenario whereby they are more equal. Examples of this are: black only awards ceremonies, black only areas on US college campuses, all of which would be unacceptable the other way round. Black people have fought, quite rightly against segregation for decades, only to now insist on the exact same thing under their own terms. 

You've picked a handful of examples globally that you didn't experience first hand.

I'm not asking for hard evidence, just anecdotally have you been discriminated against as a white straight male in the last year? Or demonised?

Two years? Three years? Ten years?!

You could even make up a load of old bollocks Eric, I'd never know!

My point Eric, is that yes such discrimination does sometimes take place but it's very few and far between. You've won life's lottery being born white and straight. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've picked a handful of examples globally that you didn't experience first hand.

I'm not asking for hard evidence, just anecdotally have you been discriminated against as a white straight male in the last year? Or demonised?

My point Eric, is that yes such discrimination does sometimes take place but it's very few and far between. You've won life's lottery being born white and straight. 

I sneezed and got a bit of cramp in my face Stickly

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not going to make up a load of old bollocks. Maybe 30 years ago, white and straight was the place to be. I suspect that it's no longer the case. And no, I can't give examples of what you ask for, but anyone can see the way things are shaping up.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not going to make up a load of old bollocks. Maybe 30 years ago, white and straight was the place to be. I suspect that it's no longer the case. And no, I can't give examples of what you ask for, but anyone can see the way things are shaping up.

Never mind all that Authoritah, people drinking Carling lager have been exposed as the poofs they really are. I only drink Sister Assumpta's Hymen Rot Winter Ooze (7%)

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok mate.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I was a white slave in the mines of South Africa for fiveteen years before I escaped by inciting a riot against the guards. Everyone else died, but seeing as I was white I didn't get shot due to  my inability to run as fast as the blacks. I then culturally appropriated an afro and wore blackface as a disguise to cross the continent before using my white privilege to grow wings and fly across the straight of Gibraltar and into the safe EU cuddly-wuddlyness of Spain. From there I worked as a matador until I had saved enough money to buy a small fishing boat and sailed it all the way to Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was a white slave in the mines of South Africa for fiveteen years before I escaped by inciting a riot against the guards. Everyone else died, but seeing as I was white I didn't get shot due to  my inability to run as fast as the blacks. I then culturally appropriated an afro and wore blackface as a disguise to cross the continent before using my white privilege to grow wings and fly across the straight of Gibraltar and into the safe EU cuddly-wuddlyness of Spain. From there I worked as a matador until I had saved enough money to buy a small fishing boat and sailed it all the way to Newcastle.

I've always suspected this was the case.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtains on Roadkill's fucked up life

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Poof, rattled poof

As a complete raging bender of dubious origin you must have a free pass on everything.

It's the only reason everyone tolerates your endless hypocritical, subpar drivel on here. 

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure if this is just a London thing, but if so, it's even more incredibly moronic considering you're more likely to get it snatched here than anywhere else.

I can only assume this is some kind of misguided attempt at flaunting wealth. In 2017 everyone and their brother has an iPhone all the way down to semi-literate goat herders in sub-Saharan Africa and ex-soviet States.

Saying that, it still has a value of at least several hundred pounds. Would anyone be so stupid as to leave £400 cash prevalently poking out of their back pocket walking down Oxford Street?

What's most dissapointing is that it's often women with good arses who do this, but the better the arse the more the phone protrudes from the back pocket. This leaves me a little angry and confused. 

A fool and their money are soon parted, and their arseholes.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can you give me three examples of this happening to you in the last year?

If not I'll have to assume you're a black homo.

Confused by a fine rear on a lady and touting for black nob. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bask in my privilege. Rick is terrified of me after getting shot down on multiple occasions by my sheer cunting prowess. He's too scared to even cooler me any more - he had mother Roops do it last time - the cowardly little twat.

One thing that's guaranteed to piss me off are smartarses, especially those who fail to learn lessons. I trust you have plenty planned for the bank holiday 'cos you won't be posting here 'til Tuesday. How's the privilege working for you now?

• Like 1