CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

On 14/07/2024 at 18:16, ProfB said:

I wonder if he is like Freddy?

Hey @ProfB what does Big Kaz think about this, it'll certainly put a brake on her sex life, won't it?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/cucumbers-recalled-due-to-concerns-of-listeria-contamination/ar-BB1q81zD?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=6c769dd654ee4fd1876eeba37d2203e3&ei=35

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Old Macca’s produced some real lookers.

Walmart Mumford and Sons, upper-middle class, total fucking Latitude bilge.

And you're trying to reinvent yourself as a racist!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Old Macca’s produced some real lookers.

Stella's not much of a looker, either; he reminds me of the Cadbury's Parrot, in much the same way you make me think of a washed up Greek sailor, marooned on a remote island in the Aegean Sea, malnourished and wearing a beanie hat - yet happily free from being thrown around like a ragdoll as the crew's leading spunk receptacle.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of the face masks @Neil, I was wondering what the site's most noble, chivalric gentleman thought about the rhs backing singer's black leggings(?).

It goes to say that I'd line the fuck out of it but more to the point that fucking 'singing' was fucking awful, why dont these cunts know when to give the fuck up?