CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What do you mean?

"Cos you can't catch me, cos you're so fat, so fuck ya"

A song called Miami with lyrics slating some fat fucking cunt, I assumed that you posted it as a subtle dig at our resident Jabba from Florida, Salty. Either way, it's very apt and perfectly timed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Cos you can't catch me, cos you're so fat, so fuck ya"

A song called Miami with lyrics slating some fat fucking cunt, I assumed that you posted it as a subtle dig at our resident Jabba from Florida, Salty. Either way, it's very apt and perfectly timed.

I see. I couldn't recall Baxter Dury following this with 'hysterically funny and acclaimed humour from the other side of the pond'.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking rubbish.

Let's start a poll, whose musical contribution was better, Wolfie's, or mine?

Salty, you need not apply, you stupid cunt.

You don’t have ‘taste’, you idiot. Your contributions to this thread are typical of a thirty-something fucking drip. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t have ‘taste’, you idiot. Your contributions to this thread are typical of a thirty-something fucking drip. 

Get fucked, you old cunt. You're half-dead, so it's no surprise that your musical contributions on here resemble a funeral dirge. léo Ferré, Vangelis, and a multitude of soft-rock, lounge lizard fucking shit.

You're the middle-aged sad cunt sat at the back of a student union gig, clicking his fingers and secretly praying there isn't a long drum solo.

• Like 2