CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

These cunts again

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

They send smiling young (ish) well presented ladies to my door, so I let the old boiler answer and she usually scares them away (she fucking scares me, you would be too if you met her).

Guest Manky

My mate heard voices telling him God was afoot and living in Bridlington. He enlisted in the jehovas witnesses and fucked off to find him. He wouldn't talk about it when he came back. He was half French though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Admiral Noakes said:

They send smiling young (ish) well presented ladies to my door, so I let the old boiler answer and she usually scares them away (she fucking scares me, you would be too if you met her).

Seems a bit overkill, Alf. Just tell the frigid little bird to let the slag out of detention, get her kit off and take one up her shitter for her lord and saviour. Only then will you take her literature. Either she will fuck off proper like, or you get a wild one from a hottie. 

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

These idiots don't even know how to use a letterbox as they always knock on the door and personally hand the leaflet to you. 

I'd rather they knock on the door then I can take great delight in shutting it on them.

7 hours ago, Manky said:

My mate heard voices telling him God was afoot and living in Bridlington. He enlisted in the jehovas witnesses and fucked off to find him. He wouldn't talk about it when he came back. He was half French though.

"God's footballer hears the voices of angels above the choir at Molineux."

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"God's footballer hears the voices of angels above the choir at Molineux."

Was that David Icke? The biggest fruitloop ever to draw breath. Apart from some site members.

"All sane site members take one pace forward. Punkape, where the fuck are you going?"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Time to start challenging these cunts who are now trying to sell their corrupt cult on every town's high street.

_97057425_witnesses4.jpg

Ask for your language? They still don't do Klingon and I ask every fucking time I see the cunts.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Was that David Icke? The biggest fruitloop ever to draw breath. Apart from some site members.

From a Billy Bragg song about Peter Knowles, who left fame and fortune at Wolves to go door to door spreading the word of Jehovah. He's still doing it as far as I know.

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

"All sane site members take one pace forward. Punkape, where the fuck are you going?"

Peter Knowles. He wrapped the game in to become a Jehovah's Witness. His brother, Cyril, was the cunt the "Nice one Cyril, nice one son" saying/chant was based on. I was at school with a lass who said she was Cyril Knowles' adopted daughter, but when he kicked the bucket I couldn't find any mention of her in any of his obituaries. I wonder whose daughter it was I fingered in the woods that time.

On 25/07/2017 at 11:51 AM, Admiral Noakes said:

The  "old boiler" being Raoul in drag.........your Paraguayan, HIV+, transgender, live-in rent boy......

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The  "old boiler" being Raoul in drag.........your Paraguayan, HIV+, transgender, live-in rent boy......

lol.

Thank you frank

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Reported for mentioning family members.

On 25/07/2017 at 11:51 AM, Admiral Noakes said:

I always get my cock out before I answer the door, just in case this ever happens to me.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Hi Raoul Sorry Punky :)

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Such things are provided ad nauseam on here by yourself......

lol.

Fuck off

I've been shocked and disgusted by the things I've learnt here via you punkers. To give you a proper cunting often requires research into the nefarious practices you constantly mention. The eyes can't undo that shit, and you're to blame 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're obviously short of punters in the "massage parlour" tonight......

lol.

Is Raoul up you or are you up Raoul?

Guest Lady Penelope

On 25/07/2017 at 8:07 PM, Ollyboro said:

Peter Knowles. He wrapped the game in to become a Jehovah's Witness. His brother, Cyril, was the cunt the "Nice one Cyril, nice one son" saying/chant was based on. I was at school with a lass who said she was Cyril Knowles' adopted daughter, but when he kicked the bucket I couldn't find any mention of her in any of his obituaries. I wonder whose daughter it was I fingered in the woods that time.

He later worked as a milkman, a winnder cleaner and in the warehouse Marks & Sparks.