CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those that dump in our shitters.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

evans, you poor excuse for a human - I won't quote your gargantuan pile of shit first post due to it being a gargantuan pile of shit, but seriously, next time you think of creating a nom like this; take a deep breath, count to 10 (that'll take all fingers and thumbs of both your clammy little hands), realise the error of your ways, and promptly kill yourself. 

Not good. Feels staid. 

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The Welshman has lost it Frank, he fails to even slightly arouse emotions in other members. I remember when he only had to post three 'idiots' and two 'fuck offs' a day to bring the house down. Sad really.

It's like witnessing a poor man's Frank circa 2011 when I was running with the illiterate Kleftiko. He's tried to emulate me from day one and I haven't said anything worthwhile in years, if ever. What a cunt, and an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's like witnessing a poor man's Frank circa 2011 when I was running with the illiterate Kleftiko. He's tried to emulate me from day one and I haven't said anything worthwhile in years. What a cunt, and an idiot. 

It's all change on here Frank. Eric used to hate Bubba, and now he loves him. I find so many on here are shallow creatures. That said, I still have faith in Punker's, a man of integrity, he has never let me down. Heart warming.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

It's all change on here Frank. Eric used to hate Bubba, and now he loves him. I find so many on here are shallow creatures. That said, I still have faith in Punker's, a man of integrity, he has never let me down. Heart warming.

I think I've heard enough from you today.  

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I love everyone here, with the exception of most of you.

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I've heard enough from you today.  

That is what Google Translate does for you. The original message in French was, 'Fuck off Frank, you are a cunt' but it had to  translate through Serbo-Croat and Tagalog due to heavy traffic in the Chunnel.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Yes but they don't use the bog as the wife has normally stunk it out before they get here.

Please convey my congratulations to Mrs Minge and tell her to try farting in the biscuit tin for added effect. I despise unwanted visitor cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, Bubba C said:

evans, you poor excuse for a human - I won't quote your gargantuan pile of shit first post due to it being a gargantuan pile of shit, but seriously, next time you think of creating a nom like this; take a deep breath, count to 10 (that'll take all fingers and thumbs of both your clammy little hands), realise the error of your ways, and promptly kill yourself. 

Take a leaf from my book, why don't you, and quote what the fuck you like. Doughnut. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, ratcum said:

I think you might be crediting him more than he deserves. He turned me into a newt

That figures true enough.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/8/2017 at 1:13 PM, Frank said:

It's like witnessing a poor man's Frank circa 2011 when I was running with the illiterate Kleftiko. He's tried to emulate me from day one and I haven't said anything worthwhile in years, if ever. What a cunt, and an idiot. 

So, you have accepted the truth about your numerous character flaws and shortcomings?  Well done.  

Every day and in every way, you're getting better and better!