CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

(Usually fat) cunts who spit while they talk

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Speak English..... And with some sense.... Please. If you are capable.

You seem like one of the more anonymous members of the new cohort.

You're like a proto-Withers with severe learning difficulties. Do you have some kind of helper? 

Guest Mingeeta
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You seem like one of the more anonymous members of the new cohort.

You're like a proto-Withers with severe learning difficulties. Do you have some kind of helper? 

Help? I don't need any intervention to see you're a prick

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Help? I don't need any intervention to see you're a prick

Ruffled feathers. Time to send clucky to the battery farm. Another anonymous squawker making up the numbers.

Guest 'eavensabove

From what I have gathered thus far, it would seem that for you to endure spending 30 seconds having gob spat at you says quite a lot. I cannot imagine that you personally spit, as I have also established that you swallow.

I do on occasions give certain people the benefit of the doubt, and even though you may think that your intentions are good, I'm afraid that you don't cut the bill. Stickers. 

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ruffled feathers. Time to send clucky to the battery farm. Another anonymous squawker making up the numbers.

Look Billy boy, really, you are well past your sell by date. And after such a shit comeback, you should be ashamed. Judging by the photo, you put your eyes at a 60 degree angle to hide the fact that you are downs syndrome. What I suggest is you take your faggoty little rectum, part the cheeks, put your colourful little head between your knees, then disappear up your own arsehole.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Look Billy boy, really, you are well past your sell by date. And after such a shit comeback, you should be ashamed. Judging by the photo, you put your eyes at a 60 degree angle to hide the fact that you are downs syndrome. What I suggest is you take your faggoty little rectum, part the cheeks, put your colourful little head between your knees, then disappear up your own arsehole.

Out of likes Mingers. You've summed it up beautifully. Bill likes to throw his weight about with the newer, weaker members, and has mistaken you for such an entity. Pity Welsh_cunt isn't around at the moment, I would enjoy watching Bill reduce him to a dribbling spastic, admittedly not difficult, as WC is one of the stupidest fucking cunts to ever survive selection against his own afterbirth.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Is he really a chutney like punkers or are you just winding him up? 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is he really a chutney like punkers or are you just winding him up? 

They seem identical eavens. Hopefully they will have a race and first one to hit the male posterior g-spot is the winner. It's definately a two horse race.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes Mingers. You've summed it up beautifully. Bill likes to throw his weight about with the newer, weaker members, and has mistaken you for such an entity. Pity Welsh_cunt isn't around at the moment, I would enjoy watching Bill reduce him to a dribbling spastic, admittedly not difficult, as WC is one of the stupidest fucking cunts to ever survive selection against his own afterbirth.

I actually thought that WC was a multi, but evidently(?) not. I'd wager that Bilious is or was and is so fucking stupid that he's come back as the worst of his bunch, though it's still early days and so it remains to be seen. Perhaps he'll settle into his stride once Punkers has blown him a kiss. It begs the question which one is the bitch and/or wears the trousers? 

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hes a bellend. Pure and simple.

No one will own me, especially not some pleb who tattoos his prick... Sorry, head.

Guest Mingeeta
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll return tomorrow and put a like on this.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

They seem identical eavens. Hopefully they will have a race and first one to hit the male posterior g-spot is the winner. It's definately a two horse race.

Blimey. It's gonna be quite something once they both start to wrestle in the mud together. Punkers will go ape if he messes his hair and chips one of his nails on Stick's helmet. I've heard such meetings can be particularly vile with lots of scratching and hair-pulling and the swinging of handbags below the belt, and that's just during a friendly spa between the ropes. 

insanely_perfectly_timed_pictures_640_31

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey. It's gonna be quite something once they both start to wrestle in the mud together. Punkers will go ape if he messes his hair and chips one of his nails on Stick's helmet. I've heard such meetings can be particularly vile with lots of scratching and hair-pulling and the swinging of handbags below the belt, and that's just during a friendly spa between the ropes. 

insanely_perfectly_timed_pictures_640_31

I guess the one in blue is Punkers, billyboy won't want the colour to run.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I guess the one in blue is Punkers, billyboy won't want the colour to run.

Indeed, and Bilious is taunting Punkers by wearing the USA initials, which we all know stands for: U Suck Arse.  

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed, and Bilious is taunting Punkers by wearing the USA initials, which we all know stands for: U Suck Arse.  

I'm outta likes mate but remind me tomorrow and I'll sort it.