CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

question time

and

What is the fucking point of this cunt of a programme?

A load of wanker, self-serving politicians and left-wing,self-aggrandising,knob-jockey, celebrity cunts, spouting no-nothing bullshit about the previous weeks political and social problems.

They're all windbag cunts, with about as much common sense as a turd in a toilet.

Time they replaced this with something more interesting and entertaining, like celebrity suicides.

Political cunts.

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

What is the fucking point of this cunt of a programme?

A load of wanker, self-serving politicians and left-wing,self-aggrandising,knob-jockey, celebrity cunts, spouting no-nothing bullshit about the previous weeks political and social problems.

They're all windbag cunts, with about as much common sense as a turd in a toilet.

Time they replaced this with something more interesting and entertaining, like celebrity suicides.

Political cunts.

The main highlights are when Dibblembellend points and says "  Yes, yes , you there at the back with the ghastly shirt and frightfully unkempt dentures "

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The main highlights are when Dibblembellend points and says "  Yes, yes , you there at the back with the ghastly shirt and frightfully unkempt dentures "

Sissons was another cunt. They used run rings around him, the muppet. He couldn't chair a school fete.

article-0-0DC5089E00000578-681_306x423.j

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

There was a horrible, fat left-wing lesbian on last night with a foghorn voice who was put in her place. Fucking immoral slag......

Fair do's .. but in the interests of balance let's not overlook the smarmy Wogan impersonator who was plainly cacking his pants at every mention of public sector pay.

5 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Fair do's .. but in the interests of balance let's not overlook the smarmy Wogan impersonator who was plainly cacking his pants at every mention of public sector pay.

I thought Nick Ferrari was good....common sense in spades.........

I think Ape would go down very well on the Question Time panel.......A short irrelevant, pithy statement followed by a "fuck off" to all and sundry......

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Down to his imaginary cellar for a good bottle of the 63 and to feed the gimp

I think she meant, that he'd go down on a Turkish Wrestler's helmet. 

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

I thought you'd be at your local truckstop earning some extra money doing "tricks".

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I do tricks. Pick a card, any card 

I've picked it for him...

141975-283x425-Death-card.jpg