CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joran Van Der Sloot

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

What a complete and utter despicable fucking cunt.  Murders a yank teenage girl on holiday, and gloats about it.  Gets caught in Peru after killing another bird, gets prison, and then taunts the first dead girls family with the possibility of telling them where her body is, only tot ry to blackmail and extort money from them.  As is usual, some exceptionally stupid cow fell in love with the horrid little shit and shat out his sprog.  

Kill all of them...start up the tree chippers! 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What a complete and utter despicable fucking cunt.  Murders a yank teenage girl on holiday, and gloats about it.  Gets caught in Peru after killing another bird, gets prison, and then taunts the first dead girls family with the possibility of telling them where her body is, only tot ry to blackmail and extort money from them.  As is usual, some exceptionally stupid cow fell in love with the horrid little shit and shat out his sprog.  

Kill all of them...start up the tree chippers! 

Do you remember the Van de Kerkoff twins who played for Holland ? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Do you remember the Van de Kerkoff twins who played for Holland ? 

No, sorry I don't.  I saw a documentary on this disgusting shitcunt, and did a search to see if he had been nommed.  I couldn't believe he didn't have his own topic.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Van de Kerkoffs were the first twins to play for Holland.

I was just googling them, they apparently had at least a shared chromosome for being mischievous cunts.  At least they weren't cold blooded killers.  

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was just googling them, they apparently had at least a shared chromosome for being mischievous cunts.  At least they weren't cold blooded killers.  

That we know of. Something eerie about twins, especially ginger ones, like those little bastards out of the shining.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That we know of. Something eerie about twins, especially ginger ones, like those little bastards out of the shining.

You aint kiddin'

1363757163064-roger-ballen-dresie-casie-

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Come play with us, Danny!"  It would be "BAM...five across the eyes for the lot of them!  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is why brothers and sisters from Norfolk and Harwich should be kept apart.

and brothers and brothers. It's Punkers on the Right.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@nobgobbler As the only lady on duty tonight, whaddya reckon to these handsome dreamboats? Try and control yourself!

My first thought is "fucking hell they've been hit with the ugly stick", shortly followed by "I could commit murder just looking at the cunts". 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You aint kiddin'

1363757163064-roger-ballen-dresie-casie-

Aren't these two usually put up as being "mentally ill peasants"...?

If so, why has the one on the left got a watch, which back then were fucking expensive?

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Aren't these two usually put up as being "mentally ill peasants"...?

If so, why has the one on the left got a watch, which back then were fucking expensive?

That my Friend, is no ordinary timepiece. It's a Rolecks Oister. He swapped it for a model aeroplane with Ape.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@nobgobbler As the only lady on duty tonight, whaddya reckon to these handsome dreamboats? Try and control yourself!

They're actually South African brothers born with a birth defect. They're both still alive today in a nursing home and have the mental capacity of five year olds. They actually have a copy of the original photograph on their wardrobe door, apparently the photographer just caught them on a bad day:

Brother1.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

They're actually South African brothers born with a birth defect. They're both still alive today in a nursing home and have the mental capacity of five year olds. They actually have a copy of the original photograph on their wardrobe door, apparently the photographer just caught them on a bad day:

Brother1.jpg

Have you got a picture of their Mother? 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Brother1.jpg

Fuck! I thought it was an un-airbrushed photo of the Krays.