CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who throw loose change into jet engines.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Some cunt in China hurled a bunch of change into a jet engine for good luck. When I first read the story I thought it would be some fat English chav woman, as it seems like the sort of shit they would get up to. The same cunts that see a pond full of koi carp and start raining down the change on them. "For good luck". Only pikeys, catholics, women and pikey catholic women believe this shit.

I can't imagine a man ever doing this. Just saying.

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And tattoos, columns of them up their blotchy thighs, mostly the names of their 9 illegitimate brown brats and the 17 fathers.

Don't forget a commercial air compressor and a cargo jet of liquid makeup to apply with the air tools.  Hair extensions and a private table at an all you can eat buffet.  

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't forget a commercial air compressor and a cargo jet of liquid makeup to apply with the air tools.  Hair extensions and a private table at an all you can eat buffet.  

And of course, a new iPhone every few months to post pictures of the all you can eat buffet on Facebook, which is where these thick fucking slags conduct their entire lives, an essential tool for the chav about town, a typical chav Facebook post : "hears a pic ov me an my five kids, Duz anyone wanna cum to my 18th berthday party?"

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And of course, a new iPhone every few months to post pictures of the all you can eat buffet on Facebook, which is where these thick fucking slags conduct their entire lives, an essential tool for the chav about town, a typical chav Facebook post : "hears a pic ov me an my five kids, Duz anyone wanna cum to my 18th berthday party?"

They're perfectly happy picking a dirty, beaten old pram out of the bin for their special needs, gargantuan cranium bastard children

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They're perfectly happy picking a dirty, beaten old pram out of the bin for their special needs, gargantuan cranium bastard children

It's the names of their kids that give away the chaviness of the parents as well. Popular at the moment : Alfie, Charlie, Reece, Tyler, Chardonnay, Madison and Lexi. Any two or more of these names in a group of siblings and you can be pretty sure that neither parent has ever worked, their house and garden will be full of broken toys, Frosty Jacks bottles and soiled nappies, and none of the kids will be able to read or write by the age of 16, and their grandmother is a virtual carbon copy of their mother, only with more wrinkles and less teeth.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the names of their kids that give away the chaviness of the parents as well. Popular at the moment : Alfie, Charlie, Reece, Tyler, Chardonnay, Madison and Lexi. Any two or more of these names in a group of siblings and you can be pretty sure that neither parent has ever worked, their house and garden will be full of broken toys, Frosty Jacks bottles and soiled nappies, and none of the kids will be able to read or write by the age of 16, and their grandmother is a virtual carbon copy of their mother, only with more wrinkles and less teeth.

Pen?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's been quiet today. I hope she hasn't fallen asleep on a train or something.

Unless she fell asleep on the rails.  I'd be comfortable with that!  

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've visited Gloucester then?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And tattoos, columns of them up their blotchy thighs, mostly the names of their 9 illegitimate brown brats and the 17 fathers.

And a fridge full of cheap biscuits, don't forget the biscuits, they need every coin they can to buy 36 packets of chocolate coated shit each week for their issue and themselves with very fag and tea break....which is virtually all day.

chinks are proper thick cunts.   Still there is hope that Man Utd or Liverpool may get on a plane in the Far East and have some cunt throw coins into the engine.   I'd willing drop £4 grand in coppers into the starboard turbine if that cunt moanrinhio was onboard with the fat, shit, has been, scouce wiggy cunt.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No doubt wearing tight lycra leggings with the top of their g string showing, and a stained baggy white t shirt and earrings large enough to be bracelets whilst champing loudly on gum between bouts of screaming fits at her spawn.

Probably good at painting fake fingernails.