CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, nocti said:

If not wanting to fuck her makes someone a poof, then I'm with Rev I'm afraid. But not in a gay way.

She looks like she could arm wrestle a fucking JCB into instant submission. Although I would've fucked her eyeballs out of their sockets before that pasty unfunny Irish Kielty cunt chucked his mashed potato over her.

I won't go as far as the Reverend in saying that I want them both dead, but I would like both the cunts ground into dust, and fed to Robbie Williams in gel capsules which have to be forced down his throat with a pizza cutter.

Id pay good money to see any sporting event where robbie fat cunt druggie Williams suffers an agonising and gore splattered death, he was no. 1 on my CC woodchipper list. Staked out on an athletics field is one that comes to mind, as the javelins, hammers and discus come raining down. Set the cunt on fire to make a better target.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Id pay good money to see any sporting event where robbie fat cunt druggie Williams suffers an agonising and gore splattered death, he was no. 1 on my CC woodchipper list. Staked out on an athletics field is one that comes to mind, as the javelins, hammers and discus come raining down. Set the cunt on fire to make a better target.

Out of likes. I often think of Robbie whilst sharpening my vast collection of axes, machetes and Killy things.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Before the bonfire, would it be too much to ask for a swarm of army ants and Japanese Hornets to descend upon him?  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Before the bonfire, would it be too much to ask for a swarm of army ants and Japanese Hornets to descend upon him?  

Shouldn't think so. Any biting or stinging invertebrate would do as long as doesn't kill him and spoil the main event of crunching bone and spilling of intestines   

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shouldn't think so. Any biting or stinging invertebrate would do as long as doesn't kill him and spoil the main event of crunching bone and spilling of intestines   

Out of likes, Stubbs.  I've been reckless with my allotment today, finally got burned....see what I did there?  

6 hours ago, Rev said:

I don't watch Tennis; it's a fucking poof's game...a bit like football. That charisma-resistant cunt-blister Murray and his fucking reptilian man-mother could be turned into a coarse pâté in a head-on collision for all I fucking care. They give us Jock cunts a bad name. I want them dead.

A winning Murray = a fine British hero, a great man.

A losing Murray = a useless Scots bastard. Fucking cunt 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have to pity the child. It's going to look like an over cooked black pudding beaten with a tenderizer and have fewer IQ points than an amputees shoe size. 

Is this the racist munter thread?

Rather funny that years ago russian sportswomen look liked a rugby back four, and the Murricans were all california girls,

This is the Russians now... Maria Kirilenko...

tennis-maria-k2.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Rather funny that years ago russian sportswomen look liked a rugby back four, and the Murricans were all california girls,

tennis-maria-k2.jpg

You're not wrong there. The Russkie hod-carriers of yesteryear were anally force-fed with Borscht. 

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

tennis-maria-k2.jpg

I've just watched the Chase USA, Texan girls have much to offer, host Brooke Burns is fucking delectable. And we get Bradley fucking Walsh.

51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

tennis-maria-k2.jpg

Great work ding. I sense a lot of this with Wimbledon on the horizon, a top 10 perhaps. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work ding. I sense a lot of this with Wimbledon on the horizon, a top 10 perhaps. 

I make you right.

1242683719734.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I make you right.

1242683719734.jpg

Thank fuck that's not Serena Williams. Can you just imagine her getting stuck in that position in her current state?  It would be remaking the Meaning of Life all over again. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Thank fuck that's not Serena Williams. Can you just imagine her getting stuck in that position in her current state?  It would be remaking the Meaning of Life all over again. 

T'would be like the jaws of hell or The Grand Canyon. 

Incidentally, you may have better eyes than me... Was the ball in or was it out? 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have a gander at Venus instead

venus-420x0.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Mingeeta said:

venus-420x0.jpg

MY EYES!  You cunt!  

Is that a tanning line on that planetoid like arse??  WTF would she be sunbathing for?  

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

venus-420x0.jpg

Less I be mistaken, that's a Walnut Whip. I'd wager that her clanker is as rank as an out of date fig-roll.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Here's one for the Wimbles amongst you. Name the player, not the cunt.  

Jelena-Jankovic---Bending-Over---Other-1

Does the name really matter?  It's tennis. At least this participant is of the fit female variety...possibly lezzer, most certainly a candidate to have her back door busted by me.