CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Looks like the creature that startled David Attenborough in a clearing.

I was thinking more along the lines of that bearded cunt with a lisp who used to say: "Wummage awound in ve wundergwowth" 

I can't qwite wemember his nayme. It's not on the tip of my tongue. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can see it now... "Serena Williams Robinsons Barley Waters Break on Centre Court"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40422852/pregnant-serena-williams-poses-naked-on-the-cover-of-vanity-fair

Where's the baby? In her belly or that fat arse?

That piccy looks like some of those wierd Punch cartoons from the 1800s mentioning certain, er, natives...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Where's the baby? In her belly or that fat arse?

That piccy looks like some of those wierd Punch cartoons from the 1800s mentioning certain, er, natives...

Well, she is having a backward child, and so work it out for yourself? I aint saying nuffink. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

You have to pity the child. It's going to look like an over cooked black pudding beaten with a tenderizer and have fewer IQ points than an amputees shoe size. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have to pity the child. It's going to look like an over cooked black pudding beaten with a tenderizer and have fewer IQ points than an amputees shoe size. 

She'll probably have straight sets of quiplets. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She'll probably have straight sets of quiplets. 

Certainly we can count on the most original children's names; Love, deuce, Adin, Adout, and Ace. 

Hopefully Maria Sharapova will be there for a backhand return. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Certainly we can count on the most original children's names; Love, deuce, Adin, Adout, and Ace. 

If it pops out a half-chat then there's one Bjorn every minute.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

If it pops out a half-chat then there's one Bjorn every minute.

Let's hope she doesn't have a miscarriage, the squealing of the balls were in will grate.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Let's hope she doesn't have a miscarriage, the squealing of the balls were in will grate.

I just hope she don't have a Murray Mount.

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

African-American women have an odd habit of giving their daughters preposterously twee names, like Precious, Treasure etc'. Never give them names appropriate to the way they end up as adults though, like, Cake Nemesis, or ChickenBucket.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's the geezer! TOP MARKS!

David-Bellamy.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's the geezer! TOP MARKS!

David-Bellamy.jpg

Fuck. Before I saw the reply from Gyps, I was saying wurwal wetweets. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

john-mcenroe-you-cannot-be-serious-t-shi

I'm not a fan of tennis, but I used to watch it when McEnroe was playing, because of the tantrums, but also his ridiculous amount of talent. I watched him play a few young tennis superstars in some friendly matches when he was in his 50s, and he was still pissing all over them for the first half hour, until stamina and fitness began to prevail. I'm not an expert but I don't think there'll ever be another player to match him on sheer ability. Much like O'Sullivan in snooker.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not a fan of tennis, but I used to watch it when McEnroe was playing, because of the tantrums, but also his ridiculous amount of talent. I watched him play a few young tennis superstars in some friendly matches when he was in his 50s, and he was still pissing all over them for the first half hour, until stamina and fitness began to prevail. I'm not an expert but I don't think there'll ever be another player to match him on sheer ability. Much like O'Sullivan in snooker.

:blink:

Guest Mingeeta
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Borg, when I was young, him and McEnroe had some great matches. Tennis has been shit since.