CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poofs in the making.

Witheredscrote

So schoolboys at Isca Academy, Exeter, are wearing girls school skirts in protest at a short trouser ban during the very hot weather. What is wrong with these fuckers. They should be rounded up, stood in the playground, dowsed with petrol and burnt. The little cunts would know what hot is then, wouldn't they. Their Head teacher, who has banned them, should be awarded the MBE. This is how homosexuality starts. This kind of behaviour simply wouldn't be allowed in France. Fuck off.

Even back when I went to school during the start of all this pussyfying in the 90's you would have got the shit beaten out of you for wearing a fucking skirt, ironic or not. I think there must be a dodgy liberal teacher encouraging this.

School uniforms should be abolished by now anyway, they're mostly just overpriced, badly made sweaters that are designed to fall apart after a while so you need to buy more. The days of smart looking blazers with the school emblem on them are long gone. Pretty sure they only exist to keep the market for children's dress pants and shirts going.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So schoolboys at Isca Academy, Exeter, are wearing girls school skirts in protest at a short trouser ban during the very hot weather. What is wrong with these fuckers. They should be rounded up, stood in the playground, dowsed with petrol and burnt. The little cunts would know what hot is then, wouldn't they. Their Head teacher, who has banned them, should be awarded the MBE. This is how homosexuality starts. This kind of behaviour simply wouldn't be allowed in France. Fuck off.

Give Punkape the location.  He'll scare them back into proper trousers!  When they see what a raving poof really looks like and he's got his sights set on them, no more of this fuckwittery!  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The issue is that they are not allowed shorts in hot weather. Men have been wearing skirts in Scotland for a very long time, I invite you to call a member of the Black Watch a poof!

large.frenchpoof.jpg.4ab93aaefd6b8e003bea20c162830044.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes

There was definitely one lad who may be the next Lily Savage wannabe, when the reporter asked him if he liked wearing a skirt, he said it was "really nice"!

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

All Froggies are poofs so what's the problem.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Unisex toilets, now lads wearing skirts. The headmaster should be asked what the agenda is.

Unisex toilets aren't a problem per se.  They only become problematic when two poofs barricade themselves inside for an escapade of ring stretching fun.  

Punky can certainly add the details. 

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Please tell me you knew this without searching it out? There's spunk in yer eye withers you dopey cunt! Get your own house and cross dressing bus drivers in order before queering lads over here. Hang your head in shame, indeed.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Unisex toilets aren't a problem per se.  They only become problematic when two poofs barricade themselves inside for an escapade of ring stretching fun.  

Punky can certainly add the details. 

Your cruel and unwarranted jibes have no effect on Punkers, he is too intelligent to rise to this very poor attempt.   

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please tell me you knew this without searching it out? There's spunk in yer eye withers you dopey cunt! Get your own house and cross dressing bus drivers in order before queering lads over here. Hang your head in shame, indeed.

The French did it first AGAIN. Those little cunts in Devon copied the idea, but that's the British kids for you, thick as shit, covered in boils and pimples, and smelling of rotting Stilton

Guest 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Francis II 

Henri III

Withers I ?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Give Punkape the location.  He'll scare them back into proper trousers!  When they see what a raving poof really looks like and he's got his sights set on them, no more of this fuckwittery!  

It has been reported that Punker's has been unwell of late, since starting his new job as a Clap Clinic Nurse.

By all accounts, he's only been their two weeks and has already pulled 5 sickies. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Your cruel and unwarranted jibes have no effect on Punkers, he is too intelligent to rise to this very poor attempt.   

He's probably in the cooler again. He'll respond when he gets out. He loathes homosexuals, of course you know that better than anybody else. 

If they wanted to protest they should have just worn shorts,It was probably one of the lefty cunt parents that instigated it  and the nancy wannabes jumped at the chance,Could someone tell me what time the little queers come out of school,  I may see if my VW Transporter is as fast on pavements as well as tarmac.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

p.m from Punkers sent to me. Tell the bald twat to kill himself........lol.......fuck off

Predictable, boring and tedious.  It would have to be Punky!  

Guest Lady Penelope

I understand that due to a shortage of "doe eyed virgins" Allah is now accepting nice young men who wish to become "doe eyed virgins"..