CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who turn their fork over to eat peas

Earl of Punkape

This is a classic faux-pas committed by plebs and other ill-educated cunts who will probably vote Labour in the forthcoming general election. Never turn your fork over to eat fresh garden peas.

Fresh peas, never frozen, should always be served with food which can help the use of the correctly used fork such as mash or rice. If no knife is required for the dish served then a fork may be turned over.

When eating peas with a prostitute always get her to sensually de-pod the peas with you during the meal preparation.

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is a classic faux-pas committed by plebs and other ill-educated cunts who will probably vote Labour in the forthcoming general election. Never turn your fork over to eat fresh garden peas.

Fresh peas, never frozen, should always be served with food which can help the use of the correctly used fork such as mash or rice. If no knife is required for the dish served then a fork may be turned over.

When eating peas with a prostitute always get her to sensually de-pod the peas with you during the meal preparation.

Herpeas

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Punky, I'm ashamed of you!  I know that won't come as s shock, as I'm sure you're entire family tells you that on a daily basis, but you really are a stupid fucking cunt!  Everybody knows you're supposed to eat peas with the knife!  

Up your game.  Prick! 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, I ashamed of you!  I know that won't come as s shock, as I'm sure you're entire family tells you that on a daily basis, but you really are a stupid fucking cunt!  Everybody knows you're supposed to eat peas with the knife!  

Up your game.  Prick! 

Pleb.

Guest Manky

Think knife, fork and spoon. Knife and fork are totally superfluous. Everything can be eaten with a spoon, including soup. Just carry a spoon and think of the weight saved.

If you can't cut a steak with a spoon, slap it on 2 rounds of bread and fingers and molars will do the business. Job jobbed.

Fuck off Punkape, the plastic golfing aristo.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Think knife, fork and spoon. Knife and fork are totally superfluous. Everything can be eaten with a spoon, including soup. Just carry a spoon and think of the weight saved.

If you can't cut a steak with a spoon, slap it on 2 rounds of bread and fingers and molars will do the business. Job jobbed.

Fuck off Punkape, the plastic golfing aristo.

Stay out of Cheshire Manky and the flies will stay there with you in the city centre.

lol.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

So if we get a prozzie to de-pod the peas, do Leroy and your Reverend friends do it for you?

What are your views on sweet corn, fuck face? Does the same rule apply? 

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

What are your views on sweet corn, fuck face? Does the same rule apply? 

If it's on the cob, he just clenches his arse cheeks and yanks the stork out, well I'm presuming he would use it for sexual pleasure first.

Guest Manky

Stay out of Cheshire Manky and the flies will stay there with you in the city centre.

lol.

Cheshire eh?  Stuart Hall and deleted, the shoplifting celebs. Stockport and Warrington postcodes. Flat and boring as fuck. It is nothing but a dormitory county for the employment powerhouse that is Manchester. Fuck off you imaginary golfer. You gay twat. You fucking simple cunt

Edited by Manky
Not convicted, therefore libellous.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Cheshire eh?  Stuart Hall and deleted, the shoplifting celebs. Stockport and Warrington postcodes. Flat and boring as fuck. It is nothing but a dormitory county for the employment powerhouse that is Manchester. Fuck off you imaginary golfer. You gay twat. You fucking simple cunt

Cunts like you have ISIS in your midst and you do nothing about it, just bending over for your Islamist controlled Labour puppets.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I've always had Punky down as the receiver......

He's gone off Reece and Ivor he loves African and Nigerian men now....... Oh, you said receiver, sorry.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts like you have ISIS in your midst and you do nothing about it, just bending over for your Islamist controlled Labour puppets.

Us law abiding citizens leave these cunts to the security services. Lynch mobs have died out around here, unlike the KKK in Cheshire, the Knutsford Klux Klan

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Will you be bending over for the Conservative party? You know, the party with the ex IRA bitch.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well if it's a 2 horse race which it usually is, I'm not voting for the party who's policies 'cost a lot' because they haven't got a fucking clue how much it'll cost to deliver empty promises. People seem to forget that the current austerity measures are required to correct the fuck ups from the last labour government.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if it's a 2 horse race which it usually is, I'm not voting for the party who's policies 'cost a lot' because they haven't got a fucking clue how much it'll cost to deliver empty promises. People seem to forget that the current austerity measures are required to correct the fuck ups from the last labour government.

I thought the fuck ups came from the subprime mortgage crisis in the US and keynesian cycles.