CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave's Shed

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 0:39 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on that's unfair. She's an avid reader.  She's near the end of Peter and Jane ladybird series. 'This is Peter. This is Jane. This is Pat the dog. Pat has a red ball. Pat likes the red ball'. 

Pat has ginger hair. That means he needs to go to sleep at the vets. Jane prefers playing with Peter red balls anyhow.

And they lived happily ever after......until Decimus was born. The fucking interbreeding twats.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I wonder what his book is going to be called. How To Shoot Yourself In The Foot Just Like Me Despite An Expensive Private Education maybe?

Do you really think he gives a fuck? He's a vindictive cunt by all accounts so it'll come out when his enemies in the government are at their most vulnerable, and boris deserves it

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Pat has ginger hair. That means he needs to go to sleep at the vets. Jane prefers playing with Peter red balls anyhow.

And they lived happily ever after......until Decimus was born. The fucking interbreeding twats.

Decs had a water birth- in the local fen, using his webbed feet to swim with the sticklebacks before the midwife could give him a good slap

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I wonder what his book is going to be called. How To Shoot Yourself In The Foot Just Like Me Despite An Expensive Private Education maybe?

50 ways to cook pork (after you've had your cock in its mouth)