CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't you fucking have a go at Iceland (null point) they do a nice "doorstep" loaf. 

(That's all it's fucking fit for wedging the door open)

Have a fucking day off, Harold.

I've not been on all weekend and now I'm finally here what do I find? Reams of utter fucking shite from you, that's what. Why did you bother posting the above? Did it genuinely sound funny in your head? Did you think to yourself "Corrr, what a thigh-slapping, side-splitting piece of genius this is, old Billy will be guffawing and chortling away and everyone else will raise me on their shoulders and start cheering my name!!!"

You're like an insecure fat woman on her first date in 15 years, so terrified of any silence that you have to fill it with what you imagine to be rip roaring anecdotes and hilarious one liners.

Just shut the fuck up and stop posting the first bit of fucking drivel that pops into your empty fucking skull. Christ on his sainted fucking cross, do you have ANY idea just how fucking annoying you really are? Do you? If I could punch you through the screen I wouldn't fucking stop until your big balloon head was smashed to fucking smithereens.

Just. Fuck. Off.

Permanently.

You absolute, total and utter, massive fucking wanker.

Jesus Christ.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've not been on all weekend and now I'm finally here what do I find? Reams of utter fucking shite from you, that's what. Why did you bother posting the above? Did it genuinely sound funny in your head? Did you think to yourself "Corrr, what a thigh-slapping, side-splitting piece of genius this is, old Billy will be guffawing and chortling away and everyone else will raise me on their shoulders and start cheering my name!!!"

You're like an insecure fat woman on her first date in 15 years, so terrified of any silence that you have to fill it with what you imagine to be rip roaring anecdotes and hilarious one liners.

Just shut the fuck up and stop posting the first bit of fucking drivel that pops into your empty fucking skull. Christ on his sainted fucking cross, do you have ANY idea just how fucking annoying you really are? Do you? If I could punch you through the screen I wouldn't fucking stop until your big balloon head was smashed to fucking smithereens.

Just. Fuck. Off.

Permanently.

Jesus Christ.

These institutions should keep a closer eye on the dispensary cabinet. 

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just. Fuck. Off.

Permanently.

Jesus Christ.

You spent a great deal of time displaying your massive Jupiter sized inferiority complex.   Fuck off. 

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just. Fuck. Off.

Permanently.

Jesus Christ.

Get stuffed you jumped up Corner charlatan. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just. Fuck. Off.

Permanently.

Jesus Christ.

Allright lads?

• Like 1