CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

36 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Despite firmly agreeing with all of this, Puke Ape was, at times, fucking good entertainment. The bizarre cunt behind the character was 100% consistent, which I think is quite an accomplishment. I did enjoy crossing swords with the demented little spastic, and I think the Corner is less colourful without him. 

I really, truly hope he’s fucking dead.

lol Lol LOL fuck off etc.

Punkers over the Quartet of Quims.? I know what I’d like. Occasionally the beserk fuck made me grin.

22 minutes ago, Miles said:

I can't remember what I called him or said about him but he reported me :o and I got a warning point.

Luckily for you, it isn't against the rules to spam tens of thousands of utterly fucking pointless posts. Otherwise, you'd have as many warning points as you have the former.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Luckily for you, it isn't against the rules to spam tens of thousands of utterly fucking pointless posts. Otherwise, you'd have as many warning points as you have the former.

Basically you are a dreary miserable no-life old twat.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t fucking care! I had loads of celebrity pervert themed material drafted and ready to deploy. 
 ‘Huwtube’ was particularly good.

I'm sure your efforts could be recycled for the next BBC scandal to hit the airwaves. In fact I was thinking we should have a sweepstake on who's the next kiddie fiddler to be exposed.

53 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You need to have an arse to be gay.

Sorry.

Withers!

I don't know if you have noticed, but R-Soles is currently parading around the site with a shit upon his head.

You may wish to moderate your behaviour going forward, because nothing would give Mrs R and I more pleasure than to see you rocking this enforced avatar for the next twelve months.

96amps.jpg

Watch your fucking tone, or else.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck happened to that @Cjw's nomination(s)? @Mrs Roops… why did you get rid of it?

Cjw may well have a story to tell. It may be that the company pushes the "bait & switch" trading regs to the max or that they are simply managed poorly. However the nom alluded to criminal conspiracy contrary to common law, the Theft and Fraud acts to name but a few. The problem here is that Cjw is making the allegations anonymously leaving it to others to pick up the tab in dealing with solicitors should the ordure hit the fan.

It's not The Corner's job to provide the vehicle for him to articulate whatever personal beef he may or may not have with with others. I would add that had he done some cursory research before the event then perhaps he wouldn't be so aggrieved. "Caveat emptor" as m'learned friends would say...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cjw may well have a story to tell. It may be that the company pushes the "bait & switch" trading regs to the max or that they are simply managed poorly. However the nom alluded to criminal conspiracy contrary to common law, the Theft and Fraud acts to name but a few. The problem here is that Cjw is making the allegations anonymously leaving it to others to pick up the tab in dealing with solicitors should the ordure hit the fan.

It's not The Corner's job to provide the vehicle for him to articulate whatever personal beef he may or may not have with with others. I would add that had he done some cursory research before the event then perhaps he wouldn't be so aggrieved. "Caveat emptor" as m'learned friends would say...

It may simply have got lost in the post by bad packaging or bad labeling, was it sent registered and insured?

I miss Punkers about as much as I'd miss Decs. Both have made me chuckle in the past but both have bored the cunt off me too. I'm sure my mate Frank would agree.

• Like 2