CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

• 5 years later...
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a nomination. Almost as good as ‘cunts who don’t have a Barbour jacket’.

I agree.   I would willingly take a vow of silence for six months like a (very sexy) Trappist monk if Lord Snooty waltzed back into our lives. 

Long Live the Earl! 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a nomination. Almost as good as ‘cunts who don’t have a Barbour jacket’.

• Earl of Punkape
  • Members
  • LocationChelsea and Cheshire
  On 28/03/2017 at 14:17,  Wizardsleeve said:

I don't dislike lobster, but I did get food poisoning from it when I was a young lad living in the States.  I just don't eat it now, so I sold my set to a precious metal dealer.  She gave me a very nice price for it.  

How can you definitely say the lobster gave you food poisoning?

You may not have washed your hands properly after committing a personal hygiene atrocity....

It’s a CC scandal that this lunatic was killed whilst the quartet of quims are allowed to survive…what a waste.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

• Earl of Punkape
  • Members
  • LocationChelsea and Cheshire
  On 28/03/2017 at 14:17,  Wizardsleeve said:

I don't dislike lobster, but I did get food poisoning from it when I was a young lad living in the States.  I just don't eat it now, so I sold my set to a precious metal dealer.  She gave me a very nice price for it.  

How can you definitely say the lobster gave you food poisoning?

You may not have washed your hands properly after committing a personal hygiene atrocity....

It’s a CC scandal that this lunatic was killed whilst the quartet of quims are allowed to survive…what a waste.

He’s our regimental mascot.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was a colossal pain in the arse who got himself banned at every opportunity. A fucking twat to boot. 

Fuckin ‘ell Gypps. I know you exercise moderation, but some of these shitcuntfuckpigtwats that populate this place now? Any chance of you goin. full pikey on them?

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know I'm probably in a minority of one, but I'm glad that he's dead.

He would of been playing golf ,just come back from his mid week mass,then in the corner of his eye he spotted a darkie as he put his golf clubs into his range rover.

I presume he died in his own urine with a massive heart attack ,whilst saying the black cunts are taking over Cheshire.

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Ok @Admin votes are in ,it's gyps and decimus vs rest of the corner ,bring back punkers.

Not so fast, some of us have been taking time to weigh up the pros and cons before casting a vote.

Cons 
Fervent Catholic, hence almost certainly a pederast 
Plays golf 
Absurd fantasist 
Thick as fucking mince 

Pros 
Absolutely fuck all 

Verdict: Throw away the fucking key!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

He would of been playing golf ,just come back from his mid week mass,then in the corner of his eye he spotted a darkie as he put his golf clubs into his range rover.

I presume he died in his own urine with a massive heart attack ,whilst saying the black cunts are taking over Cheshire.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Can you imagine if he was actually real and not some cunt taking the piss?

Utterly terrifying.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not so fast, some of us have been taking time to weigh up the pros and cons before casting a vote.

Cons 
Plays golf 
Absurd fantasist 
Thick as fucking mince 

Pros 
Absolutely fuck all 

Now you put it that way,fuck him.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Can you imagine if he was actually real and not some cunt taking the piss?

Utterly terrifying.

Sometimes I'm convinced only Frank exists on this site and maybe punkers,like one of them solipsism cunts who believe they only exist ,or I might take to many drugs who knows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cons 
Plays golf 
Absurd fantasist 
Thick as fucking mince 

Pros 
Absolutely fuck all 

Despite firmly agreeing with all of this, Puke Ape was, at times, fucking good entertainment. The bizarre cunt behind the character was 100% consistent, which I think is quite an accomplishment. I did enjoy crossing swords with the demented little spastic, and I think the Corner is less colourful without him. 

I really, truly hope he’s fucking dead.

lol Lol LOL fuck off etc.

• Like 2

In my limited interactions with the thick 'Posh' bumder, I've always found him entertaining. A particular favourite was when he told me 'You're about as welcome here as Salman Rushdie wearing bacon underpants in Saudi Arabia' or similar. He is a funny cunt but a daft one as well. He got banned within a week or so of being reinstated. Lol.

The stupid cunt has probably got his Lobster pick set stuck up his arsehole. Lol 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cons 
Plays golf 
Absurd fantasist 
Thick as fucking mince 

Pros 
Absolutely fuck all 

Just for once…can you roll with it?