CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right wing cunts endlessly spewing the same shite.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't pin that on me, fuck off and jump in a barkstripper, you backwards-arse, shirtlifting, fucktard. 

I assume that was a basic attempt at sarcasm and irony?

I really struggle to digest this post as it doesn't contain several quotes interspersed your northern mouthed proclamations swiftly moving on to the next paragraph that gets you frothing at the bum hole. I'm sure you'll be at it tonight after you've seen to your pigeons and whippets. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
On 10-2-2017 at 11:04 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

The clue is in the title. Thick right wing cunts, of which there seem to be a good number on this forum, seem to take great satisfaction in pumping out the same tired, tiresome shite endlessly: Rotherham Taxi Drivers. Religion of Peace. Do-gooders. Snowflakes. See what they are doing in Denmark. See what they are doing in Germany. Prisons are like holiday camps. Mudslimes. Tony Bliar. Abbotopotamus.... etc etc, ad nauseum.

Whatever comment you thick right wing cunts are about to make has already been made elsewhere, numerous times, by more intelligent, witty and better looking people with a better command of the English language. Shut your fucking traps, you tedious cunts. 

Triggered much are you?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Triggered much are you?

Oh look at you demonstrating the new lexicon you picked up trawling through the Breitbart comments section. Right wing cunts are the most triggered cunts on this planet.

Person: "Maybe you shouldn't call them faggots and darkies any more is it is slightly offensive, antagonistic language?"

Right wing cunt: "Oh my god! PC Brigade trying to take away my free speech! My personal liberty! My freedom as a sovereign citizen! Its a lefty Police State! Help I'm being stifled by the Trotskyites! Censorship! Who is sticking up for the white middle class men?".

Nobody seems to want to pretend at being a victim more than right wing men aged 40+. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Oh look at you demonstrating the new lexicon you picked up trawling through the Breitbart comments section. Right wing cunts are the most triggered cunts on this planet.

Person: "Maybe you shouldn't call them faggots and darkies any more is it is slightly offensive, antagonistic language?"

Right wing cunt: "Oh my god! PC Brigade trying to take away my free speech! My personal liberty! My freedom as a sovereign citizen! Its a lefty Police State! Help I'm being stifled by the Trotskyites! Censorship! Who is sticking up for the white middle class men?".

Nobody seems to want to pretend at being a victim more than right wing men aged 40+. 

I think you just demonstrated Gong's point rather well.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

See, triggered..... again.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think you just demonstrated Gong's point rather well.

To which I say, right wing cunts seem way more triggered than the people they constantly claim are triggered. This was also the point of the post you quoted, but you were clearly too thick to pick up on that.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

To which I say, right wing cunts seem way more triggered than the people they constantly claim are triggered. This was also the point of the post you quoted, but you were clearly too thick to pick up on that.

You don't like to be challenged, do you? Those erring to the left who consider themselves 'liberal' are open to ideas and debate, fascists are not. Which do you consider yourself to be?

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You don't like to be challenged, do you? Those erring to the left who consider themselves 'liberal' are open to ideas and debate, fascists are not. Which do you consider yourself to be?

I considered him to be...... triggered.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't necessarily consider myself liberal or 'erring to the left'. Again, right wingers are the absolute worst for not liking being challenged though.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Certainly the hard right like to pretend that this country has been run, and indeed ruined, by successive left wing liberal governments. Quite how they convince themselves of this is unclear. I mean:

Thatcher - sent the country lurching to the right, mass privatisation, virtually destroying trade unions, tax cuts for the rich etc.

Major - continued Thatcher's work, albeit ineptly whilst being stabbed in the back by his own party.

Blair - promised change, delivered more of the same - privatisation, war etc.

Brown - good at making speeches at the Labour Party conference, rubbish at pretty much everything else.

Cameron - a government of privately educated millionaires screwing the poor and sick whilst looking after the well off.

May - intent on turning us into the pro-Trump capital of Europe. Or ex-Europe as the case may be.

Those bloody lefties eh, time to take our country back from them.

:rolleyes: