CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Walliams

Guest Tata Steely Dan

44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

kcs_2948940e.png

Irritating as the 'keep calm' shit is, it's nowhere near as fucking annoying as the throwaway philosophy available on posters and plaques from QD and Poundland etc', you know the type I mean, "LIFE IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION". And this shit is not only proudly displayed in hallways and kitchens, but also posted on the Facebook pages of stupid council estate slags, right next to the latest photo of their 5 snot drenched, illegitimate mixed race kids.

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Irritating as the 'keep calm' shit is, it's nowhere near as fucking annoying as the throwaway philosophy available on posters and plaques from QD and Poundland etc', you know the type I mean, "LIFE IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION". And this shit is not only proudly displayed in hallways and kitchens, but also posted on the Facebook pages of stupid council estate slags, right next to the latest photo of their 5 snot drenched, illegitimate mixed race kids.

Good morning Eric :o

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How do you know about Facebook?  

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you know about Facebook?  

Because Mrs Eric has Facebook to keep in touch with old friends etc and it has become festooned with utter fucking drivel posted by everybody's' friends cousins hairdresser that she added out of politeness. I fucking hate it and wish she would delete the fucking lot. The worst  of it is the "items for sale" cunts.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because Mrs Eric has Facebook to keep in touch with old friends etc and it has become festooned with utter fucking drivel posted by everybody's' friends cousins hairdresser that she added out of politeness. I fucking hate it and wish she would delete the fucking lot. The worst  of it is the "items for sale" cunts.

I signed up years ago at the behest of a friend. Two days later after being bombarded with friend requests from people I'd never even heard of I closed my account. " But I poked you and you didn't respond " said a dejected friend.  Fucking ridiculous. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I signed up years ago at the behest of a friend. Two days later after being bombarded with friend requests from people I'd never even heard of I closed my account. " But I poked you and you didn't respond " said a dejected friend.  Fucking ridiculous. 

Punker's like's to "poke" his friends.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like a fucking snowball rolling downhill, people befriend others via 8 degrees of separation, it's full of cunts posting photos of their dinner, as if anyone would be interested. I had a friends reunited account which was handy for catching up with schoolfriends without all the attention seeking "sharing" crap, but that's closed down now.

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Me too but my account lasted less than 24 hours. Friends requests from cunts I don't know and don't want to know,a birthday cake sent to me although it wasn't my birthday and I couldn't eat anyway. Fucking shit corner if the internet.

Zuckerberg is still an ugly cunt.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's like a fucking snowball rolling downhill, people befriend others via 8 degrees of separation, it's full of cunts posting photos of their dinner, as if anyone would be interested. I had a friends reunited account which was handy for catching up with schoolfriends without all the attention seeking "sharing" crap, but that's closed down now.

Didn't want to go onto friends reunited. Too many bad things happened at school and didn't want to get friendly with people who I hated 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't want to go onto friends reunited. Too many bad things happened at school and didn't want to get friendly with people who I hated 

Good point, trouble is, you leave school and start meeting other people you can't stand either. Nothing worse than having a job you enjoy but an arsehole for a boss.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point, trouble is, you leave school and start meeting other people you can't stand either. Nothing worse than having a job you enjoy but an arsehole for a boss.

I always say to people, enjoy the good times as much as you can because there will be some cunt who comes along and ends it. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Me too but my account lasted less than 24 hours. Friends requests from cunts I don't know and don't want to know,a birthday cake sent to me although it wasn't my birthday and I couldn't eat anyway. Fucking shit corner if the internet.

Zuckerberg is still an ugly cunt.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was on Friends Reunited, but didn't bother much, then they started organising a reunion and did it on Facebook, so I joined, then realised in 2 hours why I wasn't on there in the first place.... denied every single fucking request and told a few who repeated the requests to fuck off or else.... seemed to stop then...

I only get friend requests from stunning asian or blonde girls now.... about 20 a day by the looks of it and for some reason they all seem to think they remembered me as "the hottie from high school, wanna get to know me better?"....

Not sure, but I reckon they're lying..

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I was on Friends Reunited, but didn't bother much, then they started organising a reunion and did it on Facebook, so I joined, then realised in 2 hours why I wasn't on there in the first place.... denied every single fucking request and told a few who repeated the requests to fuck off or else.... seemed to stop then...

I only get friend requests from stunning asian or blonde girls now.... about 20 a day by the looks of it and for some reason they all seem to think they remembered me as "the hottie from high school, wanna get to know me better?"....

Not sure, but I reckon they're lying..

That's Punkape trying to ensnare you with fake profiles.

• 3 years later...