CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Walliams

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Leader Board was before my time here but I assume it's demise was due to obsequious sycophantry and self serving sock puppetry.

Yep, a cackle of multi ids liking themselves, and a flock of tits daisy-chaining each others arses, with the sole purpose of "winning", despite making themselves look a right bunch of fucking losers.  One of them is under roops' left jackboot, 2 seem to be MIA, and one is constantly trying, badly, to get himself banned or flounce off...

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, a cackle of multi ids liking themselves, and a flock of tits daisy-chaining each others arses, with the sole purpose of "winning", despite making themselves look a right bunch of fucking losers.  One of them is under roops' left jackboot, 2 seem to be MIA, and one is constantly trying, badly, to get himself banned or flounce off...

Fucking weird behaviour. Like sending birthday cards to yourself and getting excited when they arrive. Wankers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, being regularly top of the leaderboard was a burden. All the blokes on here who aren't me wanted to be me, and all the women on here who aren't me wanted to fuck me. Can you imagine living everyday of your life with that sort of pressure?

Of course you can't. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, being regularly top of the leaderboard was a burden. All the blokes on here who aren't me wanted to be me, and all the women on here who aren't me wanted to fuck me. Can you imagine living everyday of your life with that sort of pressure?

Of course you can't. Fuck off.

Decs, this was the last person that that phrase was said about....

Murphys-Law-Series-4-e1369130559849-400x

Besides, I could post one video and blast fuck out of that leader board every time, without resorting to the tactics of you and yours.

How shitty does it feel to be you in real life?

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Decs, this was the last person that that phrase was said about....

Murphys-Law-Series-4-e1369130559849-400x

Besides, I could post one video and blast fuck out of that leader board every time, without resorting to the tactics of you and yours.

How shitty does it feel to be you in real life?

Who is that long faced doe-eyed twat again? I always forget his name...

3 hours ago, Batbomb said:

The of/have ...as mentioned below.... and technically it should be 'o perfect one' ...no 'h'  but don't worry about that one it's not too serious. Or did you put it in deliberately to add a touch of irony?

Your showing traits of the judge. He was also a complete fucking wanker. Are you a football loving cock sucker as well?

Guest Batbomb
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Your showing traits of the judge. He was also a complete fucking wanker. Are you a football loving cock sucker as well?

I don't watch football any more and the only cock i touch is my own.. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Batbomb said:

Theres even a keep calm studio for the serious enthusiasts of this type of populist shit .  how fucking sad

Dunno, I just google Keep Calm and Kill The Cunt.. this seemed a suitable reply...