CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfume and aftershave adverts

Eddie

Just now, ratcum said:

no we're still on the winter Olympic thing Killer. Unless I slope off in the meantime, I'm fuckin doomed when it starts.

Q: What do Koreans do during erections?
A: They vote.

You could always try getting really, really high and drawing pictures, like I do. I can spend hours just scribbling away on my latest masterpiece and sometimes even forget the activity bar is there!

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

PM me your address and we'll see how you stand up in that department. Fucking pussyhole.

Threats of violence impress nobody. In fact, its counter-productive as you only invite further ridicule. Its also disappointing when punters take the bait from a poster who is acknowledged as one of the least sharpest knives in the drawer and who make assumptions based on no evidence whatsoever. Rise above the vitriol - you'll be a better person for it.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Threats of violence impress nobody. In fact, its counter-productive as you only invite further ridicule. Its also disappointing when punters take the bait from a poster who is acknowledged as one of the least sharpest knives in the drawer and who make assumptions based on no evidence whatsoever. Rise above the vitriol - you'll be a better person for it.

...including the sock drawer!

er LOL

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have to say, Eric, I'm rather disappointed with this. Since our initial run in, I've not slated you once, or made any cunty comments towards you. Yet you've now decided to give it the fucking biggun by slagging me off. Before I join in with the others, what's the thinking behind this? I think that I've been more than fair to you and Roadkill.

Why bring me into this? We barely even speak, Decs.

Just now, Ape said:

I suspect because you and Eric seem to be a double act. I'd be very surprised if you don't know him outside of CC.

We've had a few PM's between each other slagging all of you off but that’s about it. He also told me he was quitting last night, that's probably why it's been so slow today.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We've had a few PM's between each other slagging all of you off but that’s about it. He also told me he was quitting last night, that's probably why it's been so slow today.

I have no idea whether or not it's been "slow" on here today as I've been at work. 

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That boy had potential, it would be a shame if he was that delicate. I'm sure he will be back sticking two fingers up. What do people want, no members and no posts? 

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I also had a p.m from him last night, saying that he was having so much fun Bubbabaiting that he was now staying. I think Eric is an indecisive cunt

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now, now, just because you had to work today. I went pike fishing on the river Gartempe this morning, 10lb catch, wine and good French company. A vive to you aussi

I don't mean to appear insensitive, but I was rather expecting you to be dead by now. What's happened?

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They still weigh fish in pounds? even in France where they fully embrace the SI units of measurement. You're not bullshitting us are you Kermit?

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They still weigh fish in pounds? even in France where they fully embrace the SI units of measurement. You're not bullshitting us are you Kermit?

Surprisingly yes, a lot do 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't glorify him Roops. It requires a brain to make assumptions.