CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've been warned about laying into Eric and his fake wife, and these other cunts are far too mentally disabled to allow them to truly understand how fucking annoying they are. 

Even Gypps, the stupid fucking cunt, is bored of them, which is saying something, 

It makes me long for the days of MikeD and Ding being the corners whipping boys, they were a good value pairing of idiots. 

Fuck off. 

So declares the biggest sycophantic bumboy on the corner.

On 19 November 2016 at 6:27 PM, Decimus said:

I've been quiet of late, Frank. Since that black day when you, Bill and I were all taken out in one fell swoop, I've limited my contributions to banal and semi-humorous observational comedy. I'm far too wary of upsetting Eric nowadays. I'm not sure if you received the memo, but that sort of shit doesn't fly here.

If I were you, I'd call it a day. You're far too dignified to start treading the boards again like some B-list wannabe. You're a fucking star, find your own way.

I want Eric dead. 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're right. Go well decs. 

I thought that there was more to you Frank than slipping away like a coward. Some people here make me cry but I wipe away the tears and come back.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I agree, leave the non racist stuff up, but mark who the puppets are for once and for all.

I notice Spunkers has been quite. Is he still banged up?

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I notice Spunkers has been quite. Is he still banged up?

Dunno, but I think it's safe to assume that bubba will go back and snuggle up with Blodwyn, his favourite sheep for a while. He tends to go quiet when Frank isn't around to shove his hand up his arse and operate his brain.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dunno, but I think it's safe to assume that bubba will go back and snuggle up with Blodwyn, his favourite sheep for a while. He tends to go quiet when Frank isn't around to shove his hand up his arse and operate his brain.

I've never had a problem with Bubs,Decs or QC and I don't think any of them are a sock puppet from Frank. Frank can be good at times but he seems to be being a total prick lately. The main culprit for alot of the bullshittery and abuse is currently doing life but maybe let out on parole unfortunately. Feel free to shoot on site.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, you boring fucking cunt. I had a quick scan and see you've name dropped me on several occasions the last few days, simply in order to get noticed. 

Coming on here to try and garner sympathy by making up disgusting stories about your imaginary partner is fucking awful. People have lived with, and lost people to cancer for years, and I've never known anyone register on an anymmous website, where the standard procedure is to cunt everyone and thing in sight, as a successful form of counselling, Macmillan never suggested it to me.

If the shit is true, which I very much fucking doubt, as you spend all day on here, rather than with your wife, you really need to adjust your priorities, you thick, selfish cunt.

I have no doubt at all that you are a previous cunt, a completely tedious one at that, and you shall bring CC to a boring death by Christmas. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

As a general rule, stuff that's libellous and anything that compromises the site's licence is removed.

I would of thought that giving someone famous a good cunting and wishing them all sorts of painful deaths would be libellous.