CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walnut the Whippet

Witheredscrote

11 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Fuck greenie.

I'll have you know I am part of an underground coalition with plans to rid the world of anyone who doesn't have half a face and green skin. You've just made the 'Prime Objective' list. You have five days to sand that symmetrical abomination down and find some green body paint. We're an oppressed minority so you know the pigs will turn a blind eye when we turn up at your house at four in the morning with sawed-off croquet mallets to pulverize your kneecaps, so I'd advise you get it done fast, bucko.

Guest Extremecunt
9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'll have you know I am part of an underground coalition with plans to rid the world of anyone who doesn't have half a face and green skin. You've just made the 'Prime Objective' list. You have five days to sand that symmetrical abomination down and find some green body paint. We're an oppressed minority so you know the pigs will turn a blind eye when we turn up at your house at four in the morning with sawed-off croquet mallets to pulverize your kneecaps, so I'd advise you get it done fast, bucko.

Done. Does my bum look big like this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And if you truly believe me to be a grass PM someone from admin and check. By the way, how do you PM somebody? So far I have only worked out how to reply to messages sent to me.

Admin are all unreliable in these matters. Just pm from the subjects profile, mail symbol by profile photo. There is to be a hearing, where your fate shall be decided.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is goose abusing?

Simply, you take a female goose-we are not sick faggots-break it's skinny neck, and fuck it to heaven, with your best fucking-cock.