CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2016 at 5:43 PM, Decimus said:

Sorry, Fender, it was the mere mention of Ollyboro that drove me over the edge. I once innocently pointed out to him that he was the single most boring cunt to ever darken these halls, and then he created some guest cove by the name of Dean Reynolds to abuse all and sundry. He was a fucking menace.

First i have heard about this but i have always found Olly ok.

• 4 years later...
On 05/11/2016 at 00:18, Jake The Muss said:

I find it rather sad TOT, that the site has become a numbers racket, not like the old days when i would trade ultra violent comments with Rev, you and Judy would exchange nazi salutes, Frank owned his own restaurant and had a boat, Rothers would post fisting nominations, Lady P would post nominations about places that no cuntbrain has ever heard of, Catwoman would bore us with her cycling injuries, just to name a few golden moments from the corners golden age, we also had trolls, moles and goals, this new breed of cunt is very much lacking in every area.

I feel a war should happen between the old and the new. we have got Bill down on his knees, now is the time to press on with a full bloodied attack.

Sine Missione !!

Good morning Jake! :)