CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A description you say?  You mean a negative steroetype used to insult.  It's mysogynistic as well as racist.

Oh yes, desultory?

In what way is it a stereotype? Anyone can blubber and anyone can sit on a swing. It might be slightly Dingist, but that's it, and not even harsh as it was also sound advice.

Guest DingTheRioja

Why choose a fat black girl with low self esteem for the subject?

Why not just accuse me of sitting on a swing blubbering away to myself?

Racist, mysogynistic and stupid... you forgot the "desultory", I presume you got confused between derogatory & insult....

Thick cunt.

10 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I find it rather sad TOT, that the site has become a numbers racket, not like the old days when i would trade ultra violent comments with Rev, you and Judy would exchange nazi salutes, Frank owned his own restaurant and had a boat, Rothers would post fisting nominations, Lady P would post nominations about places that no cuntbrain has ever heard of, Catwoman would bore us with her cycling injuries, just to name a few golden moments from the corners golden age, we also had trolls, moles and goals, this new breed of cunt is very much lacking in every area.

I feel a war should happen between the old and the new. we have got Bill down on his knees, now is the time to press on with a full bloodied attack.

Sine Missione !!

Bender, it was established months ago that the vast majority of the old guard were awful. Shite noms about such dismal subjects as carol vorderman, and incessant racism.

Since some of them have returned, the quality of CC has taken a drastic downturn. 

Last time a war was brewing on here, frank lost his mind and carelessly displayed his Matalan bin, MikeD (RIP) ran off crying to the outer Hebrides and Proper decided to delete his existence and subsequently returned with the rather predatory name 'The Beast'. 

Despite the collateral damage, the thickos of old lost. You've been warned. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bender, it was established months ago that the vast majority of the old guard were awful. Shite noms about such dismal subjects as carol vorderman, and incessant racism.

Since some of them have returned, the quality of CC has taken a drastic downturn. 

Last time a war was brewing on here, frank lost his mind and carelessly displayed his Matalan bin, MikeD (RIP) ran off crying to the outer Hebrides and Proper decided to delete his existence and subsequently returned with the rather predatory name 'The Beast'. 

Your input Bubb's is simply as Frank would put it "dreadful" you are dreary and predictable. Your "professor of cunting" is at about the level of a less than articulate 9 year old.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Your input Bubb's is simply as Frank would put it "dreadful" you are dreary and predictable. Your "professor of cunting" is at about the level of a less than articulate 9 year old.

Someone had to say it. 

Good morning Pen x

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

But there is a difference now Bubsy, for one i am back and so is TOT, Snatch, Alf and Ding already have you lot in their pockets and Frank will grow strong again on the strength of this, CB and OB are sleeping giants, wake them at your peril, but this can be avoided if you lot learn some self control and stop posting personal abuse at everyone for no real reason, there is a section for personal abuse, i suggest keep it there. Bill has already had a meltdown so be careful it isn't you next having one as you seem prone to it..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

But there is a difference now Bubsy, for one i am back and so is TOT, Snatch, Alf and Ding already have you lot in their pockets and Frank will grow strong again on the strength of this, CB and OB are sleeping giants, wake them at your peril, but this can be avoided if you lot learn some self control and stop posting personal abuse at everyone for no real reason, there is a section for personal abuse, i suggest keep it there. Bill has already had a meltdown so be careful it isn't you next having one as you seem prone to it..

Fend, I've liked this, not because anything you say is true, but simply because it's the funniest shit I've read on here in ages. 

The only thing Alf has in his pocket is a crumpled up, sepia-tone photo of his ex wife who left him, and you sidling up to Ding as your General is superb. Thank you. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Bubb's you really are nothing more than a small boy with a pea shooter. Are you really even truly Welsh rather than a child of one of the couse or clayhead rejects who were dumped in Colwyn Bay? You don't even rank against the weakest of the old guard even Meltdown Benny could deliver the killer backhand that you so dream of being able to make but never will. Bottle up the bitterness Bubb's and go and talk things through with your mum or granddad back at Garston.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fend, I've liked this, not because anything you say is true, but simply because it's the funniest shit I've read on here in ages. 

The only thing Alf has in his pocket is a crumpled up, sepia-tone photo of his ex wife who left him, and you sidling up to Ding as your General is superb. Thank you. 

Well i hope you have made your spunk stained bed as you're going to be lying in it, i am trying to make peace with you bunch of nothings but it looks like all you want from the site is petty arguments..bunch of small minded children you lot are. and you liked it because you know it's true but your aggressive self pride has stopped you from admitting it..even Apple has boring as he can be as never once attacked anyone on this site and he has been abused on here but has self control.

Something to be learned there Bubsy, not to be boring but have some self control. Fuck me we're all adults (well most of us).

10 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bubb's you really are nothing more than a small boy with a pea shooter. Are you really even truly Welsh rather than a child of one of the couse or clayhead rejects who were dumped in Colwyn Bay? You don't even rank against the weakest of the old guard even Meltdown Benny could deliver the killer backhand that you so dream of being able to make but never will. Bottle up the bitterness Bubb's and go and talk things through with your mum or granddad back at Garston.

Blimey P, that's right about Benny.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The only thing Alf has in his pocket is a crumpled up, sepia-tone photo of his ex wife who left him,

It was you that stole my wallet, you thieving Welsh git.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yeah right.  Bill is the biggest dickhead on here, (yes, even bigger than you or punkers), he adds nothing to the site, he spends his entire time trying to derail threads with bollocks, pick on members new & old, bully (lol), stir shite, break every rule known to man, woman and child, and then the fucker complains to the Mods if so much as one piece of shit gets thrown in his direction.

He reminds of the classic "bosses son" who strops his way through the school yard with badly veiled threats of getting the other boys dads sacked, then when he's 17 daddy dies of a heart attack, he finds out his mum has been shagging the milkman and postman for 18 years (not necessarily on the same day...) so he goes to the pub for a pint, tries to make some smarmy comment... then gets kicked to fuck by the photocopier girl.

He's a prick.  Not even a clever prick or a funny prick. Just a prick.

Eat shit and die.

At least I'm not getting to you ding. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Well i hope you have made your spunk stained bed as you're going to be lying in it, i am trying to make peace with you bunch of nothings but it looks like all you want from the site is petty arguments..bunch of small minded children you lot are. and you liked it because you know it's true but your aggressive self pride has stopped you from admitting it..even Apple has boring as he can be as never once attacked anyone on this site and he has been abused on here but has self control.

Something to be learned there Bubsy, not to be boring but have some self control. Fuck me we're all adults (well most of us).

Bend, calm down, you're cracking up, everyone can see you careening toward an awful nervous breakdown. There's obviously something very wrong. You're finished here.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Well i hope you have made your spunk stained bed as you're going to be lying in it, i am trying to make peace with you bunch of nothings but it looks like all you want from the site is petty arguments..bunch of small minded children you lot are. 

I don't want to make peace with you. 

Fuck you and everything about you.

Play beer pong on the edge of beachy head with cups full of domestos.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It was you that stole my wallet, you thieving Welsh git.

What a wicked thing to do, poor Bubbsy is but a child and that purse you stole had the brand new half crown in it that his nan had given him as his birthday present.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What a wicked thing to do, poor Bubbsy is but a child and that purse you stole had the brand new half crown in it that his nan had given him as his birthday present.

Top banter. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

At least I'm not getting to you ding. 

The only person you're getting to is your neighbour, with all the screaming you're doing...

keyboard-smash-o.gif

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only person you're getting to is your neighbour, with all the screaming you're doing...

keyboard-smash-o.gif

Ignore the twat Dingers. He seems to think he gets to everyone. He also said that to me a couple of times. The disillusioned idiot.

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have no problem with you as you seem like a genuine poster, but Bubsy, Quincer and that pathetic cunt Bill are only on here for petty abuse. They can't go a day without it...sad wankers.

Sorry, Fender, it was the mere mention of Ollyboro that drove me over the edge. I once innocently pointed out to him that he was the single most boring cunt to ever darken these halls, and then he created some guest cove by the name of Dean Reynolds to abuse all and sundry. He was a fucking menace.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sorry, Fender, it was the mere mention of Ollyboro that drove me over the edge. I once innocently pointed out to him that he was the single most boring cunt to ever darken these halls, and then he created some guest cove by the name of Dean Reynolds to abuse all and sundry. He was a fucking menace.

As a former straightened transformer lesbian bi-stud valve radio sex dogger, I understand what you're saying here Deco