CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Here is something that the brainwashing newsfeed are giving us as a main story for fucks sake.

large._92241174_wormb_pa.jpg

Looks like a 4 x scale model of stickers prick. He was put down in the name of science. Something you should willingly do bill you boring fucking knob.

Guest Extremecunt
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Here is something that the brainwashing newsfeed are giving us as a main story for fucks sake.

Looks like a 4 x scale model of stickers prick. He was put down in the name of science. Something you should willingly do bill you boring fucking knob.

I thought Dave had burrowed his way into naga munchetys ass hole the way she reacted. Poor dave

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I thought Dave had burrowed his way into naga munchetys ass hole the way she reacted. Poor dave

If it came from Liverpool there would be a day of mourning given every year.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Your cage has been rattled. Your response is typical. Name drop the forum's ruggedly good looking anti-hero for a moment in the spot light.

If you stop relying on the University Tab for your news and read a grown up paper you won't come across this kind of dross, you infantile little idiot.

Scuttle back to obscurity you little glow worm. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Your cage has been rattled. Your response is typical. Name drop the forum's ruggedly good looking anti-hero for a moment in the spot light.

If you stop relying on the University Tab for your news and read a grown up paper you won't come across this kind of dross, you infantile little idiot.

Fucking hell you sad little cunt, I am 35 years too old for fucking university, how you think being top dog on here is somehow noteworthy proves that you are the saddest most boring little turd on the internet.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking hell you sad little cunt, I am 35 years too old for fucking university, how you think being top dog on here is somehow noteworthy proves that you are the saddest most boring little turd on the internet.

I always strive for excellence in whatever I do. You seem to have aspirations of mediocrity. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I always strive for excellence in whatever I do. You seem to have aspirations of mediocrity. 

I have had my wings clipped by pharmaceuticals, on a waiting list but after the op, I will be less fucked up and will become only a little less than entertaining. You strive very hard for nothing noteworthy on a site called cunts corner, cor, wow what a life you have!

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I have had my wings clipped by pharmaceuticals, on a waiting list but after the op, I will be less fucked up and will become only a little less than entertaining. You strive very hard for nothing noteworthy on a site called cunts corner, cor, wow what a life you have!

I've saved your pedestrian nomination with my mere presence, like a celebrity turning on the Xmas lights at some dismal village fete.

Show some fucking gratitude. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've saved your pedestrian nomination with my mere presence, like a celebrity turning on the Xmas lights at some dismal village fete.

There Mr Like farmer, how was that? It was BBC news.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Tell us about yourself Bill. Not the vitriolic Bill persona but the real Bill underneath. Oh and try not to reply with your default aggression and arrogant dismissal. It would be nice to hear something different from you and it would show these cunts you're not just a one trick pony

Guest Ahriman
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You must be confused Bill, Alfie didn't mention me once in this nom.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Tell us about yourself Bill. Not the vitriolic Bill persona but the real Bill underneath. Oh and try not to reply with your default aggression and arrogant dismissal. It would be nice to hear something different from you and it would show these cunts you're not just a one trick pony

He does get very hot under the collar rather quick, may need therapy.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I was born to a poor British coal mining family in 1943. I was regularly beaten with a belt and locked in a dark room until the age of 15, whereupon I discovered my latent homosexuality, joined the circus and contracted AIDS.

Sorry, what I meant to say was, shut up you soppy fucking cunt, I didn't come on here to make friends and find my soul mate. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He does get very hot under the collar rather quick, may need therapy.

Poor Bill sums up the meaning of "dull" and "dreary", a superb chance to cunt the likes of The Pound Shop's invite to "Like us on Facebook"and all he can think of is "Online reviews".

39 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Don't be too hard on Billy Boy, he doesn't have nothing going for him apart from this site, i think he regards us as his family.

But he is the most boring excruciating saphead on here, can't disagree with that. Even my claw hammers have no interest in him.

47 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It's no secret you're an oldtimer Alf. When are you going to learn to play the game? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I was born to a poor British coal mining family in 1943. I was regularly beaten with a belt and locked in a dark room until the age of 15, whereupon I discovered my latent homosexuality, joined the circus and contracted AIDS.

Sorry, what I meant to say was, shut up you soppy fucking cunt, I didn't come on here to make friends and find my soul mate. 

Oh dear. You'll start to become irrelevant and we'll call you Still Bickers instead

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Don't be too hard on Billy Boy, he doesn't have nothing going for him apart from this site, i think he regards us as his family.

But he is the most boring excruciating saphead on here, can't disagree with that. Even my claw hammers have no interest in him.

You old soft Fendo!! Still Bickers must die.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

It's no secret you're an oldtimer Alf. When are you going to learn to play the game?

Probably just about the time when you learn to dance.

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Oh dear. You'll start to become irrelevant and we'll call you Still Bickers instead

In typical ratcum style, you tease over three or four posts with your timeless technique, then hit us with that killer punchline 'still bickers'. 

Raving fucking idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Bill is already brain dead, but it's nice of him to entertain us all as a medieval jester. When the time is right then i shall put the daft cuntbreed out of his misery with some appropriate medieval devices.

I'm not sure you understand the situation Bender. Let me couch it in terms you might understand - Gurt, Gurt- he's worth ten of you. You're in a pickle now. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

In typical ratcum style, you tease over three or four posts with your timeless technique, then hit us with that killer punchline 'still bickers'. 

Raving fucking idiot. 

Taking the pith again Zorbs? Good on yer mate. I hope your seacocks are firm