CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Investigative journalism... or not...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

yeah yeah, I know, The Current Bun.. I ended up there trying to find out who the fuck that Weiner bloke is..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2088776/prince-harry-so-smitten-with-us-tv-star-meghan-markle-the-fith-in-line-to-the-throne-texted-her-until-he-got-a-date/

Very "apt" photo for the captions......

QmyVXDs.jpg6mjgRbj.jpg

she would obviously be very interested in Harry...after all he is such a dashing handsome young chap and has inherited his fathers good looks right down to the ginger hair......fuck knows who this Meghan bint is though.

Who fucking cares. Harry is a good lad who should be left to do what the fuck he wants without any carping from the A-Z of the worlds losers on here and in the press.

Ps , Harry. Post my OBE to  57 Gasworks Street, Manchester and put a tenner in it

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Who fucking cares. Harry is a good lad who should be left to do what the fuck he wants without any carping from the A-Z of the worlds losers on here and in the press.

Ps , Harry. Post my OBE to  57 Gasworks Street, Manchester and put a tenner in it

He would have made a good Nazi... oh wait a minute

2 hours ago, Manky said:

You fool, he is a cunt for the following two reasons, he served in the military and he's ginger...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That girl should tread carefully, the last non white who got involved with the royal family ended up with a Mercedes  steering wheel through his head 

I literally had no idea at all that she wasn't white. She's obviously one of these sneaky, duplicitous blacks who talc their faces and won't be seen anywhere but under a bright halogen bulb.

On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Decimus said:

I literally had no idea at all that she wasn't white. She's obviously one of these sneaky, duplicitous blacks who talc their faces and won't be seen anywhere but under a bright halogen bulb.

Imagine the children 

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

she would obviously be very interested in Harry...after all he is such a dashing handsome young chap and has inherited his fathers good looks right down to the ginger hair......fuck knows who this Meghan bint is though.

If I had posted the leader photo, you wouldn't have cared who she was, just if she says yes...

I actually feel sorry for Harry, his fugly boring brother married a babe (who is now too scrawny) so 'Arry The Lad has to up the ante a fuckload... Bit like the Koo Stark antics years ago...

Guest Bill Stickers

Ding, you go for your longest absence ever without posting (approx. 13 hours).

You get everyone worried sick.

And this is your triumphant return?

Utter dogshit. You're not coming to the coronation. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That girl should tread carefully, the last non white who got involved with the royal family ended up with a Mercedes  steering wheel through his head 

He's not so slick now. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding is showing remarkable self restraint in this latest matter. Either that or he's blocked you, which is a tad overzealous considering he's as good as acknowledged you as his liege lord.

51 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

How about the soft fuckers report on something actually newsworthy, like Russia being thrown off Human rights council headed by the head choppers.

The big news story of the day is the announcement of franks soon to be released,  new video.

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

How about the soft fuckers report on something actually newsworthy, like Russia being thrown off Human rights council headed by the head choppers.

It's the sun.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I think his arse his French; no other cunts are that self absorbed

Don't for get that smell.  Only a fucking frog can get that rancid and not be in a box six feet under. 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm flattered that you're counting the hours until you hear my dulcit tones again...

... but get to the back of the queue, @Frank still hasn't taken me out for dinner yet.

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding is showing remarkable self restraint in this latest matter. Either that or he's blocked you, which is a tad overzealous considering he's as good as acknowledged you as his liege lord.

No, everytime frazzled little queen billy posts something, he makes himself look a total cock, I don't need to do anything to help him with this, he practices it enough already.

As for liege lord, don't bring your fancy foreign fucking words into this, the phrase you meant to write was "acknowledged you as the Corners' Official Thick Twat"

Billys' feeble attempts at MS paint and trying to bully me (or anyone) are failing badly, even his abusive PM was badly worded and that only had two words in it and one in the title.