CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remoaners

Jiggerycock

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

There are more practicing Catholic s in Ireland than England and as a result a far nicer place.

It's a fucking shit hole like Cheshire.

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We'll wait and see what the lentil chew twat, the hairy growlered S&M queen and senile welsh  missing person say

They may well say nothing but whilst I do not wish to give ideas a pissed off Admin may well creep into an obscure part of the ACP in the dead of night and thow your ass into the cooler and none of the other Admins would be any the wiser. (When done correctly all Admins receive a notification itemising reasons for the action)

39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There are more practicing Catholic s in Ireland than England and as a result a far nicer place.

Nonsense. There are more in England that Ireland. If you add Wales and Scotland, it is significantly more. When was the last time you visited Eire? 

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There are more practicing Catholics in your local place of worship, as to why your arse is so raw. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

They may well say nothing but whilst I do not wish to give ideas a pissed off Admin may well creep into an obscure part of the ACP in the dead of night and thow your ass into the cooler and none of the other Admins would be any the wiser. (When done correctly all Admins receive a notification itemising reasons for the action)

I've just shat myself. I'll take the firing squad, no blindfold, rather than be dumped in the cooler and bored shitless by franks humourless drivel or dry bumed in the dead of night as you say, by Punkapes diseased maggot. I'll watch my ass.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Christ! It's like a fucking South American junta. Next you'll be herding us into a sports stadium and machine gunning us. 

• Like 1