CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remoaners

Jiggerycock

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No they wouldn't.

One thing so many people forget that Germany is not the post war West Germany that has simply become Germany once again, it is also the blending with what had become a totally different East Germany where the pre war and wartime German mindset was simply moved from right to left. That blend has got much in common with pre war Germany.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

One thing so many people forget that Germany is not the post war West Germany that has simply become Germany once again, it is also the blending with what had become a totally different East Germany where the pre war and wartime German mindset was simply moved from right to left. That blend has got much in common with pre war Germany.

They have moved on from the Nazi days. Yes there are still those idiots who want the old days,but they weren't there and if they were,they would be the equivalent of the knobs who beat others up. The ones without the brains.

Anyway,with America trying to be the World's Police,you need any other country to fuck things up.

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ratcum's silence in this matter shouldn't go unnoticed. 

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A great deal more than the Newcastle/Sunderland/AIDS/Punkape digressions that preceded it, I'd say. Let's see, Brexit, overreaction, denial, and your own newly introduced Jewish angle? Yes, that's about as on topic as it gets.

And not that it matters, but at least my link came from the Guardian rather than the Occidental Observer.

The point of Jewish influence on this matter can be discussed without inciting anti-Semitism and glorifying nazism.  

Just now, The Beast said:

The point of Jewish influence on this matter can be discussed without inciting anti-Semitism and glorifying nazism.  

The problem these days is that any time someone says something against Jews,there is an automatic outcry of Nazi. It shouldn't be forgotten but the whole debacle should be put to rest. Funny how no-on ever pulls the Jews up about their history.

Just now, Snatch said:

The problem these days is that any time someone says something against Jews,there is an automatic outcry of Nazi. It shouldn't be forgotten but the whole debacle should be put to rest. Funny how no-on ever pulls the Jews up about their history.

I agree, but it is not about Nazis or the like. If a load of Jocks, Welsh or Micks were trying to pull this stunt there would be an outcry. People can speak up on this matter without any reference to past events.

Just now, The Beast said:

I agree, but it is not about Nazis or the like. If a load of Jocks, Welsh or Micks were trying to pull this stunt there would be an outcry. People can speak up on this matter without any reference to past events.

Yes they should be allowed to speak up but you know how these PC cunts are. What if they were black? Would anyone dare speak up then? People would be fucking hung for doing so.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Funny how no-on ever pulls the Jews up about their history.

Anyone who does is immediately accused of being a Nazi sympathiser.  Censorship in its worst form.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Anyone who does is immediately accused of being a Nazi sympathiser.  Censorship in its worst form.

Exactly my point. Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying what happened under the Nazi regime was right,it's just they aren't the only persecuted Religion over history. When Gerhard Schröder was Germany's Chancellor in the 90's,he said Germany will never forget. What he should of said was Germany will never be allowed to forget.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I would like to think so. However, you’ve quoted two posts at once there which may be confusing me so, just to clarify, I do hope you’re not accusing me of “inciting anti-Semitism and glorifying nazism” by quoting a link to the motherfucking Guardian?

On a semi-related note, have you applied for your Irish passport yet, or did you already have one?

Guest Extremecunt

This June fucking sarpong is off on a fucking remain preaching tirade. Who are the idiots that listen to this dumb cunts opinion. I wish someone would rip her fucking wig off. The shiny headed slut.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's what it's getting like now with all the rich twats going over to Calais, apologizing on our behalf and comparing the old camp (which was supposed to be decommissioned months ago but they refused to leave of their own accord, hence why le bobbys were called in the first place) to fucking Auschwitz. As long as there's a famous person - or even just a person from a famous person's nutsack - preaching doom and shame down upon them from their soap boxes this feculent little tumor of misguided guilt and white shaming is only going to get worse.

Funny no one ever went over there to interview them about their views on our culture and religion. But then they might have said something honest and not be able to play victim anymore.

• Like 1

I do not apologise for colonialism. I do not apologise for Alan Turing being a faggot and killing himself. I do not apologise for children in the Calais jungle or for Hillsborough. Slavery, Orgreave or the Iraq War do not get an apology from me either.

Perfidy and machiavellian behaviour is the preserve of those in power who having fucked things up then have the temerity, the sheer front, to apologise on my behalf even though I had fuck all to do with it.

I don't apologise for Stickers and Spunkape being cunts either.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would like to think so. However, you’ve quoted two posts at once there which may be confusing me so, just to clarify, I do hope you’re not accusing me of “inciting anti-Semitism and glorifying nazism” by quoting a link to the motherfucking Guardian?

On a semi-related note, have you applied for your Irish passport yet, or did you already have one?

No, not at all, because you have not.  Fuck the Guardian.

I have no interest in applying for one, although I am eligible. On a related note speaking as a bogtrotter to a Hun, if Brexit occurs, will the border controls actually be at ports of entry in the Republic or along the border with the North?

• 8 months later...
On 2016-11-3 at 2:05 PM, Decimus said:

This Gina Miller woman certainly has the sort of financial clout that enables her to derail a decision made by the majority of people who voted in the election. She is a patronising, arrogant cunt who has thrown her toys out of the pram, and insulted millions of people by stating that she feels "sorry" for people who voted to leave as they "didn't realise what they were voting for". Apparently, anyone without a few hundred million in the bank is incapable of making an informed decision and should not be trusted with a vote. Fucking bitch.

I see some poor Viscount has just been given 12 weeks jail time for expressing his views on Ms Miller online - or "making menacing communications" as the law puts it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992

I have, of course, forwarded the judge a link to the above post, and asked for several thousand other offences to be taken into consideration.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see some poor Viscount has just been given 12 weeks jail time for expressing his views on Ms Miller online - or "making menacing communications" as the law puts it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992

I have, of course, forwarded the judge a link to the above post, and asked for several thousand other offences to be taken into consideration.

Obviously this isn't my genuine political stance, as you very well know.

As a legal man, I don't suppose you know if there is a defence in court against "making menacing communications" if said communications were made in a shameless attempt to gain more likes from the mostly misogynistic and racist membership of a niche website?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Obviously this isn't my genuine political stance, as you very well know.

As a legal man, I don't suppose you know if there is a defence in court against "making menacing communications" if said communications were made in a shameless attempt to gain more likes from the mostly misogynistic and racist membership of a niche website?

Not a chance . Your an inbreed apart here and rick doesn't do likes, the twat

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

On a slightly more serious note, if this cunt can get banged up for making these allegedly-humorous comments on a "private" Facebook page, there's more than a few of us who should be looking over our shoulders, Why, just last week Eddie posted this little gem which makes "boat jumper" look like a term of endearment.