CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Still going over your pretty little head is it?

Nevermind, here's a picture of someone you might beat...

3956472_f260.jpg

Ding, stop. You are looking like a blabbering fool.

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Shut up Stickers once and for all and give your fucking act a rest. Your not the be all and end all of this site,no-one is.

Me nowhere to be seen? Maybe it's because I have a life outside of here,unlike you.

Ding on Parole? Look in the mirror for that you cock,although I think he is skating on thicker ice than you at the moment.

Fender the laughing stock? If you were quarter as good as him it would be a miracle.

Your pathetic,nothing to say and if you never post on here again it would too soon.

I for one am all for getting this site back to how it used to be. Yes the good old days before the likes of you turned up and made it was it is today. A bitchfest caused by the likes of you. Leave me out of your idiot postings and I'll back off making you look a complete and utter wanker.

I'm ready to destroy him, Snatch. It's about time he was taught a lesson, are you with me!?

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm ready to destroy him, Snatch. It's about time he was taught a lesson, are you with me!?

Decs,I think even Punkape could destroy him and I don't mean rectally.

Even the Sheep caused him to meltdown when she sent him a pm and to be honest the way he's going about things lately he's destroying himself.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Shut up Stickers once and for all and give your fucking act a rest. Your not the be all and end all of this site,no-one is.

Me nowhere to be seen? Maybe it's because I have a life outside of here,unlike you.

Ding on Parole? Look in the mirror for that you cock,although I think he is skating on thicker ice than you at the moment.

Fender the laughing stock? If you were quarter as good as him it would be a miracle.

Your pathetic,nothing to say and if you never post on here again it would too soon.

I for one am all for getting this site back to how it used to be. Yes the good old days before the likes of you turned up and made it was it is today. A bitchfest caused by the likes of you. Leave me out of your idiot postings and I'll back off making you look a complete and utter wanker.

Do you want to suck my dick Snatch?

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

We'll all certainly miss the leaderboard now that it's gone. I take solace though in the fact that I was top of every section of it during its last days.

I hope you will all remember it was my mindbending three month attack on Deco, when I was giving him ten likes a day.

Nonetheless, you could have been great Deco.  

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

You make a good few points here Snatch.

However, you still sound like you need a boot up the bollocks from a huge man, wearing steel toecapped boots.......possibly a German. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

However, you still sound like you need a boot up the bollocks from a huge man, wearing steel toecapped boots.......possibly a German. 

He's a whining little cur. What I'd give to just land one clean punch on his little button nose. 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's a whining little cur. What I'd give to just land one clean punch on his little button nose. 

Your avatar makes me feel ill.  Who is that ? Not your mum I hope. Either way, if I see it any longer, 3 bottles of Leffe and a roast beef dinner might hit the linoleum.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Fick dich selbst Arschloch.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, The Beast said:

Same fucking thing I've been asking you all these years. Great minds think alike eh?

Aha, the site only has 4 actual members. No wonder admin can't make any money.

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Aha, the site only has 4 actual members. No wonder admin can't make any money.

I was thinking about you this morning Gobbie. Mrs K caught me in that 3 second dash in-between bedroom and bathroom with a hot cupped handful of spunk.

Good morning.

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was thinking about you this morning Gobbie. Mrs K caught me in that 3 second dash in-between bedroom and bathroom with a hot cupped handful of spunk.

Good morning.

Stop sexting me you cunt its not polite. Good morning.

Guest nobgobbler
58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, you don't know where his superficial dorsal vein has been - although you could probably venture a few worrying guesses.

It simply has to be the jugular, and it wouldn't be romantic either as in "brides of dracula". It would be a total neck ravage that would separate his ugly head from his shoulders as in "thirty days of night". He should thank me, he could make a fortune doing "bit parts" in 3rd rate zombie films. 

Guest JackoTC
13 hours ago, Snatch said:

Fick dich selbst Arschloch.

At least you have the wisdom not to be riled Snatch. Those little wretches Luke and Deco took the bait again. Sometimes its so easy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Good morning.

Running to spread it on your toothbrush, ill wager.

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Running to spread it on your toothbrush, ill wager.

This tickled me, quince, good work. 

Other acceptable objects include: flannel, mouth wash, and shampoo.

That last one's a joke, everyone knows the spindly-legged mong uses soap to wash his shiny pate. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I'd like to suck your jugular vein.

Be gentle with Bill. The only sex he has ever had has been with his right hand and even that has been unfaithful to him.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Be gentle with Bill. The only sex he has ever had has been with his right hand and even that has been unfaithful to him.

No sex Pen. The only penetration involved would be my fangs in his neck until I've drained every drop of his life blood and his grey corpse is as useless as his tiny dick.