CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that think we live in a computer simulation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only way this comment could have been cheapened any further was a like from Snatch. 

I'm waiting for a like from Spunkers, then my life will be complete.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, I can't help but notice you've been on here every hour of the day recently, tapping out instant responses... Almost like you've haven't got a life and/or job.

Did your only real friend, the elderly bedsit landlady-cum-romantic interest finally pass away? 

Are you going to have her stuffed by a taxidermist with a flesh light inserted inside, or just leave her to mummify in the spare bedroom until social services catch up with you? 

Or did you get laid off your zero hours contract again? Try not dropping the fucking boxed fruit next time, you complete vegetable. 

You seem to know when I was logged in on this site Stickers. Have you really not got anything better to do than to follow cunts around this site?

All you seem to do is cunt off other members here without being funny with it.

Your an idiot and you can't even bully people here without making yourself look stupid.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You seem to know when I was logged in on this site Stickers. Have you really not got anything better to do than to follow cunts around this site?

All you seem to do is cunt off other members here without being funny with it.

Your an idiot and you can't even bully people here without making yourself look stupid.

Snatch, none of that was on topic.

Can you please clarify the following:

1) have you been sacked from the temp job?

2) is Doris the landlady dead?

3) will you be committing acts of necrophilia with her corpse?

4) did she consent when she was alive? And by extension can she give tacit consent when dead? (We may need to consult legal advice on that one)

5) have you logged off and got some sleep in the last 48 hours? Is the amphetamine up your way in Doncaster any good?

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, none of that was on topic.

Can you please clarify the following:

1) have you been sacked from the temp job?

2) is Doris the landlady dead?

3) will you be committing acts of necrophilia with her corpse?

4) did she consent when she was alive? And by extension can she give tacit consent when dead? (We may need to consult legal advice on that one)

5) have you logged off and got some sleep in the last 48 hours? Is the amphetamine up your way in Doncaster any good?

School playground shit Stickers.

It's hard to believe but I think your capable of better.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

School playground shit Stickers.

It's hard to believe but I think your capable of better.

You've certainly routed me here with a much better offering.

You're a failure at everything you've ever tried Snatch weasel. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've certainly routed me here with a much better offering.

You're a failure at everything you've ever tried Snatch weasel. 

You seem to know everything about me so I'll let carry on believing what you will.

When you've grown up then come back and converse with me.

Until then,carry on nicking the smaller kids pocket money.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

You seem to know everything about me so I'll let carry on believing what you will.

When you've grown up then come back and converse with me.

Until then,carry on nicking the smaller kids pocket money.

Snatch, despite your white knight protests, nobody, and I mean nobody on this site can complain about bullying. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, despite your white knight protests, nobody, and I mean nobody on this site can complain about bullying. 

Roops seemed to think so.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Roops seemed to think so.

She may well do, but she's got the critical faculty of a fucking watermelon.

Its not bullying to tear apart public figures on here, without their consent. But it is bullying to insult people who choose to sign up and engage with others on this site.

It is the most stupendously thick logic I've ever heard, and can only be believing by real spastic cunts.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Its not bullying to tear apart public figures on here, without their consent. But it is bullying to insult people who choose to sign up and engage with others on this site.

It is the most stupendously thick logic I've ever heard, and can only be believing by real spastic cunts.

All you do is throw insults around like some spoilt little brat then wonder why it gets thrown back at you.

You've only been doing to to me since I showed you up to be the snivelling litte prick you are when you started a thread about the sheep pm'ing you. You whinged and moaned like a girl on that thread and didn't like it because you,Billy Big Wheels,had the piss taken out of him.

If you give it out,expect it back and handle it like a fucking grown up you poof.

Guest DingTheRioja

@Bill Stickers

Well done, you fucking prick, you've finally made me relent...

I'll sign the bring back Decs petition, you are such a fucking pathetic, useless photocopy, you're made out of that shit fax paper that fades after a few weeks, gives the shivers because it squeaks when you screw it up, and leaves a dirty, smelly smudge wherever it's been.  Like Izal.

Fuck off and send us the real cunt back, all is forgiven @Decimus

Shit.

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What? Bill Stupid throwing about words such as "critical faculty" and "logic"? Can this be the very same master schemer who was deluded and sad enough to clumsily set up an alternate ID whose sole purpose was to agree and award himself "likes"? Surely not.

Behind his self-serving bleating is yet another attempt to subvert the purpose of the site which was set up to name and discuss the cunts of the world and not to simply slag each other off, though given the nature of proceedings it accepted that there will be some inter-member needling.

Bill, if I had to draw up a list of those who has done more than anyone to impede the growth of the site, you would be near or at the top, not least for your campaign to immediately PM new signees and harass them before they had a chance to upload a post. You are skating on very thin ice...

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What? Bill Stupid throwing about words such as "critical faculty" and "logic"? Can this be the very same master schemer who was deluded and sad enough to clumsily set up an alternate ID whose sole purpose was to agree and award himself "likes"? Surely not.

It's unlike you to pit punters against one another, Mrs R.

When the admin bod's new wizardry device suggested that little punk and I are one and the same.. by posting our respective I.P addresses, I withdrew into my shell and had to be taken away and scraped.

I came through it because I'm hard. Bill, on the other hand, is a soft intellect and I'm worried that his next post may be his last.

You've banned the best two cunts the site has ever seen. Sit back, refrain, and deal with proper administrative duties.. like amending this oversized fucking font.

Idiot.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

It is cunts corner, but rules are rules and we need rules.  Few of us have ever met and likewise few of us really know each other, other from what we post on here. The level of personal acrimony here is sad, too many people who think that they are the world's leading wit and who leap on anyone who dare to nominate something. I get leapt on by certain individuals if I make a nomination regardless of whether or not that nominaton is good or bad (on average my nominations are no better or worse than most of the nominations made by others). Time for certain people to lighten up.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is cunts corner, but rules are rules and we need rules.  Few of us have ever met and likewise few of us really know each other, other from what we post on here. The level of personal acrimony here is sad, too many people who think that they are the world's leading wit and who leap on anyone who dare to nominate something. I get leapt on by certain individuals if I make a nomination regardless of whether or not that nominaton is good or bad (on average my nominations are no better or worse than most of the nominations made by others). Time for certain people to lighten up.

Pen as much as I adore you, I'm afraid it's only fair to say that your noms are absolutely fucking diabolical. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It's unlike you to pit punters against one another, Mrs R.

When the admin bod's new wizardry device suggested that little punk and I are one and the same.. by posting our respective I.P addresses, I withdrew into my shell and had to be taken away and scraped.

I came through it because I'm hard. Bill, on the other hand, is a soft intellect and I'm worried that his next post may be his last.

You've banned the best two cunts the site has ever seen. Sit back, refrain, and deal with proper administrative duties.. like amending this oversized fucking font.

Idiot.

Helpful as ever Frank...

On your administrative issue, I've adjusted your font "problem" - it seems to work for me. There are many reasons why the post didn't format to your liking, some innocent, some not so. Catch my drift?

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Helpful as ever Frank...

On your administrative issue, I've adjusted your font "problem" - it seems to work for me. There are many reasons why the post didn't format as per you liked, some innocent, some not so. Catch my drift?

Not really. I was trying to remove a double quote that sometimes appears (mobile only) when I go to post something, decide not to, then return to it later. Know what I mean?

The font still looks a little 'spacey' to me.