CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that think we live in a computer simulation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

26 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

This is a good nom and much better than anything i have seen from you so don't turn it into a bitch fest.

Err yeah, OK TC, whatever you say. Heaven forbid you should feel the need to get all your imaginary tools out and cave my cuntbrain in! Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I get it, you've watched The Matrix. Every cunt has watched The Matrix. Most cunts have the common sense to go 'huh, an interesting idea', and then move on. Some insufferable cunts get off on being the 'deep cunt' in their social circle, and insist that the idea that we live in a computer simulation is somehow a possibility.

These cunts have been recently validated by that git wizard yank cumstain, and failed rocket designer, Elon Musk, who continues the longstanding tradition of Americunts with stupid names. For more stupid Yank names look no further than Tipper Gore, Al Gore, Wolf Blitzer, Newt Gingrich and any cunt with fucking "Stone" as a first name.

Elon Musk believes this shite, enough said.

Same cunts think that the kitten shagger Nikola Tesla is some misunderstood counter-cultural genius, cruelly robbed of all his decent inventions by the scheming Thomas Edison working with 'The Government'. In other words conspiracy theory cunts who think they are engineers and scientists, but in reality they just spend too much time smoking cooncil hash and watching V for Vendetta in their boxer briefs. Cunts.

This nom is just like the fucking matrix, long and boring and I gave both only 2 minutes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

This nom is just like the fucking matrix, long and boring and I gave both only 2 minutes.

Cool. Now jump off a high building and see if you bounce. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Err yeah, OK TC, whatever you say. Heaven forbid you should feel the need to get all your imaginary tools out and cave my cuntbrain in! Fucking idiot.

Apey i have decided i would rather get back to cunting instead of arguing the toss with you or anyone else on here unless it's provoked.

The tools will be at the ready for the cunts that we all cunt.

Amen.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The other equally laughable concept is that of the infinite multiverse, which insists that anything that you can imagine WILL happen. This means that somewhere there exists a parallel Earth where Cuntwad is the supreme ruler, Roops is shagging Decimus, and Donner has a double figure likes-to-posts ratio. If that isn't a cast iron example of what mathematicians and logicians call "proof by contradiction" then I don't know what else will convince you.

Hardly an example of a multiverse if Decimus is still the receiver. Or is the comparative the fact he's getting shagged by a woman (of sorts?)

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

With students it is forgivable. When those cunts are still dossing around in their late twenties postulating this shit then you have to get concerned. If that cunt watches My Little Pony, Japanese children's cartoons, has a blunt replica Katana and a girlfriend who is still in high school but is "really mature for her age" then you get really worried. 

Elon Musk is the figurehead and hero for all these desperate cunts. 

Haven't heard from Keef for a while....

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes but even in the infinite multiverse, Stickers would always be a useless fucktard.

The only way this comment could have been cheapened any further was a like from Snatch. 

17 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I get it, you've watched The Matrix. Every cunt has watched The Matrix. Most cunts have the common sense to go 'huh, an interesting idea', and then move on. Some insufferable cunts get off on being the 'deep cunt' in their social circle, and insist that the idea that we live in a computer simulation is somehow a possibility.

These cunts have been recently validated by that git wizard yank cumstain, and failed rocket designer, Elon Musk, who continues the longstanding tradition of Americunts with stupid names. For more stupid Yank names look no further than Tipper Gore, Al Gore, Wolf Blitzer, Newt Gingrich and any cunt with fucking "Stone" as a first name.

Elon Musk believes this shite, enough said.

Same cunts think that the kitten shagger Nikola Tesla is some misunderstood counter-cultural genius, cruelly robbed of all his decent inventions by the scheming Thomas Edison working with 'The Government'. In other words conspiracy theory cunts who think they are engineers and scientists, but in reality they just spend too much time smoking cooncil hash and watching V for Vendetta in their boxer briefs. Cunts.

Nikola Tesler? Never heard of her. Didn't OMD write a song about her daughters?

32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only way this comment could have been cheapened any further was a like from Snatch. 

The comment was about you so it couldn't get any cheaper.

Fuckwit.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The comment was about you so it couldn't get any cheaper.

Fuckwit.

The only way this comment could be any more shit is a like from the gypsy. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Give a rest you knob. You are getting more tedious than before.

Snatch, I can't help but notice you've been on here every hour of the day recently, tapping out instant responses... Almost like you've haven't got a life and/or job.

Did your only real friend, the elderly bedsit landlady-cum-romantic interest finally pass away? 

Are you going to have her stuffed by a taxidermist with a flesh light inserted inside, or just leave her to mummify in the spare bedroom until social services catch up with you? 

Or did you get laid off your zero hours contract again? Try not dropping the fucking boxed fruit next time, you complete vegetable.