CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara Pascoe

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You double crossing fucking toad. Five likes have disappeared from my quota, and you've been skulking around on my profile.

I don't mind so much that you've betrayed me, it's being party to the rise and resurrection of Frank that doesn't sit well with me. Expect repercussions cockfingers, I'm going to wipe you off the fucking map.

Stop your fucking moaning. Everyone's a crybaby cunt this morning. Quincy you did this , Quincy you did that. Toughen up. 

There's a meta-game going on here decs, in short time you'll see. 

In the meantime, why don't you and Frank decide it in a game of "shitey biscuit", thus and so: you get yourselves a plain pizza base or extremely generous naan, at the crack of the pistol you both fall to straining and curling over it, and the cunt with the smallest shite has to eat the entire fucking shitey biscuit, including the crust and any "side salad" of shitey toilet paper. 

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stop your fucking moaning. Everyone's a crybaby cunt this morning. Quincy you did this , Quincy you did that. Toughen up. 

There's a meta-game going on here decs, in short time you'll see. 

In the meantime, why don't you and Frank decide it in a game of "shitey biscuit", thus and so: you get yourselves a plain pizza base or extremely generous naan, at the crack of the pistol you both fall to straining and curling over it, and the cunt with the smallest shite has to eat the entire fucking shitey biscuit, including the crust and any "side salad" of shitey toilet paper. 

I want my five likes back by the end of the day. Until they have been reinstated, I will be removing 15 previously granted likes I have given you per day. The first 15 have gone, and soon you'll be below Mike D in the pecking order. 

You've got until midnight.

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Quincy has p.m'd me asking that I remove all of the Decimus 'likes' . To make matters clear, I have issued them simply to stop Frank being at the top, I simply can't stand the emaciated beanpole. As for the suggestion that I give Bill my 'likes', I say that I hate that snivelling, arselicking cunt more than Fwank

In light of this further revelation, another 15 likes will be deducted from Quincy's total today.

I've noticed him slithering around flinging likes at Bill like some sort of fecal mad Ape. Thankfully you've helped me to put an end to his machinations.

Bill, as your biggest supporter and donor of likes, I'd suggest you quickly end this unholy alliance with Quincy and immediately start buttering me the fuck up, tout suite, lest you wish to find your like to post ratio taking a retrospective tumble.

Right, can Messrs Decs and Quincy stop dicking about. Any more of this nonsense or even the slightest whiff of leaderboard manipulation from anybody will result in the culprits scores being reset to zero. Checkout the all-time scores. Its not your site to vandalise.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of leaving myself open to accusations of hypocrisy, some cunts on here have WAY too much time on their hands.

Bawsey, I'd like this post, but unfortunately I have used up my entire quota today by tactically and artificially influencing the leaderboard.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of leaving myself open to accusations of hypocrisy, some cunts on here have WAY too much time on their hands.

It is sad how some people fritter away their time on here engaging in manipulating the leaderboard and other petty follies.

You on the other hand are doing the work of a scholar, archiving an entire history and encyclopaedia of the Corner in your oversized, freakish fat head. 

50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is sad how some people fritter away their time on here engaging in manipulating the leaderboard and other petty follies.

You on the other hand are doing the work of a scholar, archiving an entire history and encyclopaedia of the Corner in your oversized, freakish fat head. 

I'll have you know my head is in perfect proportion with the rest of my body.

John Merrick was a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ssssss-ssssss-sssss.

He's a fucking hero. There I was, sat feeling despondent, Frank charging ahead in the leaderboard solely due to your manipulations. Then lo, he detached himself from the chemo drip, glowing green and pissing blood, and took time out of his agony to put me back in my rightful place. Don't you fucking dare ever mention his name again.

Guest Hector
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well yes, it would appear you have indeed let yourself open to criticism.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a fucking hero. There I was, sat feeling despondent, Frank charging ahead in the leaderboard solely due to your manipulations. Then lo, he detached himself from the chemo drip, glowing green and pissing blood, and took time out of his agony to put me back in my rightful place. Don't you fucking dare ever mention his name again.

That's just the way I am Decs, fucking selfless to the end.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're worse than Ding. Fuck off.

Cease your whimpering. You only got that tranche of likes because Frank was being such a puffing, billowing cunt- you should have noticed something amiss on account of your posts being bland drivel, so you have effectively lost nothing- indeed, if you had a properly sunny outlook, you'ld be grateful to me for the "free rent" of my top quality likes, and offer some sort of payment rather than this petty, tetchy, womanlike tut tutting. 

Over the afternoon, I've awarded "your" unearned likes to stickers-on a fucking whim, also I've petitioned some to withdraw frank/decs likes in favour  of me, and others in favour of stickers , and in one bizarre case in favour of Gurt. 

As usual, there has been nearly zero gratitude from anyone. Instead-  peevishness and surly accusations, plus grassing from withers and gurt. 

You make me sick, you ungrateful wretch. I made the fucking corner what it is today. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As much as I despise withers and his fucking cancer, I do admire his strength of character.. albeit a wheezy French faux one. It takes the idiot 20 minutes just to hit the like button.