CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I think Harvey Price has fuck all chance in following in his dads footsteps

Katie Price has considered hiring prostitutes for Harvey (who is 15, so what the fuck?), so I guess he will be following in his father's footsteps to some degree. Would you rather be famous for playing football, or for firing into stupid inflatable plastic Essex girls? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

My dad was a lamp lighter 

A job for life, Spotters old chum. This electricity carry on will never take off. You will retire at 60 and get your gold watch. Mark my words. 

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Katie Price has considered hiring prostitutes for Harvey (who is 15, so what the fuck?), so I guess he will be following in his father's footsteps to some degree. Would you rather be famous for playing football, or for firing into stupid inflatable plastic Essex girls? 

Tough call...

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ts not really the kind of thing you stumble upon, is it? You’ve got to be specifically looking for shit like this to find it. He’s a fucking lunatic.

When one sits alone in a studio flat, day-in, day-out, the mind probably wanders past important things like bin shopping on Matalan.com

One can only assume that the masturbation material had run its course and this was all that was left on YouTube. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

When one sits alone in a studio flat, day-in, day-out, the mind probably wanders past important things like bin shopping on Matalan.com

One can only assume that the masturbation material had run its course and this was all that was left on YouTube. 

He’s revealed yet another facet of his sinister, dark internet trawling wanker self. He should seek help. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

He's posted a video of that Indian nutcase on the open corner once before. Performing the same act of lunacy on a bald man. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubs, if you can picture old Ape, sat with an erection in his mobility walk-in shower.. whilst watching this vid, I guarantee you'll cum at around 2.18.

Do you know the bloke performing the head massage? This is the second video featuring him that you've posted.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubs, if you can picture old Ape, sat with an erection in his mobility walk-in shower.. whilst watching this vid, I guarantee you'll cum at around 2.18.

Don’t try and deflect attention from the elephant in the room. This video clearly has some significance to you. You’re a fucking freak and a disgrace.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

She is from Brighton originally and lives in Sussex still. Not an Essex girl. She has made a quite considerable fortune as an astute business woman and fake novelist. She may not appear to be clever but she is not stupid. Jealous you haven't got tits and a fanny that can be used to take money off muppets and perverts are you?

40 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

She is from Brighton originally and lives in Sussex still. Not an Essex girl. She has made a quite considerable fortune as an astute business woman and fake novelist. She may not appear to be clever but she is not stupid. Jealous you haven't got tits and a fanny that can be used to take money off muppets and perverts are you?

actually, rumours are, that the stupid slag is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Are you related, you touchy cunt?

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Frank decided to delete his admission that he was in one of the videos....

F710418_A-2_B51-4_CD9-_A755-4_FF205_D305

B8_E6_D3_C7-71_A1-4432-8_D92-45_B21060_B

I wonder if this is him? He looks like a gangling, emaciated baldy wanker, who would wear a ridiculous wig in absurd, self-produced videos. Thoughts?

I'm just pushing the buttons, Ape. Good morning, you fucking stupid old cunt.