CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi drivers

Guest Bill Stickers

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Roops, you did me a great favour today showing up those cunts for who they are with your IP wizardry. I'm happy to admit that. 

Its interesting though that such evidence never materialised for my 'like farm'.  Your claim was, and still is, the product of rampant paranoia.

I'm sure PC Rick will object to your derogatory attitudes to transgender individuals though. 

I wasn't a mod at the time, in any case the relevant data has since been removed but the circumstantial evidence that I highlighted was compelling enough. Not sure where I was "derogatory" against pre-op transgenders either.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

More of a Jackie of all trades TBH.

Jack of all trades please, we'll have none of that PC-brigade bollocks round here!

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Ah the ideal juncture to tell you I'm an Irish republican and an English republican and I'll make no apologies.

You should apologise.

For many and varied things.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

A good number of taxi drivers are ex-criminal cunts; violent, misogynist, racist, ill-educated and disturbingly overweight arseholes with ridiculously banal and badly informed political views centering somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan.

There are also bad taxi drivers.

23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Rick, I see that you have deleted my post.

This kind of censorship reminds me of the same kind of people who get upset at TV shows such as "Love Thy Neighbour" and "Alf Garnet"......in that they entirely miss the point that it is the racists, expounding racist views that are the target of the pisstake not the people or group that they are directing their unacceptable views.

Perhaps you should reflect on this point before you wave the deletion pen.

Regarding Alf Garnet and Till Death Do Us Part I accept that. It was decades ago though and we live in very different times. In any case the reality is that it backfired badly. I don't doubt the sincerity of Johnny Speight and Warren Mitchell and I'm sure the intention was to create a bigoted monster so ridiculous that no sensible person could agree with him, but the reality is that for many racists Garnett became a hero - someone who told it like it was.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Regarding Alf Garnet and Till Death Do Us Part I accept that. It was decades ago though and we live in very different times. In any case the reality is that it backfired badly. I don't doubt the sincerity of Johnny Speight and Warren Mitchell and I'm sure the intention was to create a bigoted monster so ridiculous that no sensible person could agree with him, but the reality is that for many racists Garnett became a hero - someone who told it like it was.

Is that a Vintage Geoff Whitehorn sig in your avatar? There's a guy that doesn't deserve a signature guitar. That and that Gordon Giltrap cunt.

17 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What about the members on here who slag off the welsh, french, aussies and eastern europeans..are you going to give them a slap on the wrist and delete their posts, as it's still racism in some peoples minds (not mine) as i dislike everyone..if we're talking about race and not color then surely they need a warning including me as i slag off those big conk french cunts regular..but i have a feeling we're dealing with color and not race which makes the whole subject a complete farce..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Roops, you did me a great favour today showing up those cunts for who they are with your IP wizardry. I'm happy to admit that. 

Its interesting though that such evidence never materialised for my 'like farm'.  Your claim was, and still is, the product of rampant paranoia.

I'm sure PC Rick will object to your derogatory attitudes to transgender individuals though. 

You just said "IP" and "interesting" in the same sentence.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You make my point perfectly, it identified the really stupid people who cannot even differentiate when they are the targets of the pisstake. This is a good thing. I have done threads in the past which on the surface are blatantly racist but in reality are the exact reverse and designed to throw ridicule on the nationalists.  Again I would urge you not to be in such haste to react. It makes you look like a cunt but not in CC good way.   

56 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that a Vintage Geoff Whitehorn sig in your avatar? There's a guy that doesn't deserve a signature guitar. That and that Gordon Giltrap cunt.

Yes it's the Vintage AV6HGW and I've got one.

I don't agree, Geoff is a brilliant guitarist with a fantastic touch and feel. You don't get to play with the people he has if you're no good. Among others he's played with Back Street Crawler after Paul Kossoff died, The Who, Paul McCartney, Roger Chapman, Paul Rogers, Elkie Brookes and he's the longest serving guitarist in Procol Harum. He released two solo albums Geoff Who? and Big In Gravesend. He's also demonstrated for Marshall and Hughes and Kettner amps, Vintage, Fret King, Paul Reed Smith and Variax guitars.

I've met him and seen him play live many times over the years and he's also a really nice bloke, very approachable.

37 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You make my point perfectly, it identified the really stupid people who cannot even differentiate when they are the targets of the pisstake. This is a good thing. I have done threads in the past which on the surface are blatantly racist but in reality are the exact reverse and designed to throw ridicule on the nationalists.  Again I would urge you not to be in such haste to react. It makes you look like a cunt but not in CC good way.   

Fuckin sofas

21 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't agree, Geoff is a brilliant guitarist with a fantastic touch and feel. You don't get to play with the people he has if you're no good. Among others he's played with Back Street Crawler after Paul Kossoff died, The Who, Paul McCartney, Roger Chapman, Paul Rogers, Elkie Brookes and he's the longest serving guitarist in Procol Harum. He released two solo albums Geoff Who? and Big In Gravesend. He's also demonstrated for Marshall and Hughes and Kettner amps, Vintage, Fret King, Paul Reed Smith and Variax guitars.

I've met him and seen him play live many times over the years and he's also a really nice bloke, very approachable.

The class acts around the time of this sorry crowd cunts were the great Motown singers.

Phil Collins is a cunt.

54 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

All Eskimos are cold cunts in fur.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes. Not a week goes by where mods sagely shake heads when a punter says they are someplace when clearly they are not. After a while one recognises certain IP's, one punter spent a night at a Premier Inn a few days ago.

that was me, Ryanair flight at an ungodly hour from Manchester....those Premierinns are great and so much better than Travelodges, even if they tainted by employing ubercunt Lenny Henry.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Aye, but the guy's CV is one of the most second tier and also-ran in history. Replacing Kossoff in Kossoff's marginally successful post-Free solo band? Nil points. Join Roger Chapman's band in 1979? Nil points! Chapman's decent guitarist was Charlie Whitney, in Family, the best part of a decade earlier. Chapman wasn't significant again until Shadow on the Wall... and who played guitar on that? Not Whitehorn! The Who? That is Pete Townshend's gig. Paul Rogers? Picking up Kossoff's sloppy seconds again. Nil points. Procol Harum? Is that him playing on Whiter Shade of Pale? Nope! 

I'm into rock, but I cannot think of a single Whitehorn line. He might be the best player, but when you are basically a demonstrator for gear and endlessly appearing in UK guitar mags then you basically have just made friends in the right musical circles, and not actually written any decent music yourself. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

All Eskimos are cold cunts in fur.

that is inherently racist, Eskimo is a derogatory term in the Inuit language and they are offended by that nomenclature. Did you know they have 22 words to mean cunt. We are sadly restricted to just one that has any real effect, that's right its Pinkape,    

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that is inherently racist, Eskimo is a derogatory term in the Inuit language and they are offended by that nomenclature. Did you know they have 22 words to mean cunt. We are sadly restricted to just one that has any real effect, that's right its Pinkape,    

Eskimos are a bunch of slitty-eyed seal-clubbing cunts.