CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pub "regulars"

Bubba C

16 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Are you recruiting for your YMCA tribute act?

You are absolutely correct. What sort of twisted cunt tries grooming a 59 year old bloke. I hope he means it when he says I will never get in his club.

46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think you were in the Catering Corps...

If you ever tasted my cooking then you would think you were correct.

As it happens, you won't, so you won't and you are still a cunt.

14 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't know, Manky, the dirty little cunt has probably gobbled your sausage on Canal street. 

Pair of fantasist queens. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I don't know, Manky, the dirty little cunt has probably gobbled your sausage on Canal street. 

Pair of fantasist queens. 

It is quite obvious you have no idea what you are talking about you stupid sheep shagging Welsh twat.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So what were you doing in Northern Ireland ?

Were you settling up the Belfast branch of the Terence Higgins trust?

you ungrateful cunt....The trust has helped you through thick and thin and here you are, using it to gain a few cheap laughs. Be ashamed. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubba C said:

How many men have you killed? 

I think the tally of the dead stands at 13

Yes it occurred in 1987 and was a direct result of using out of date mince in the lasagne at Catterick camp...an absolute massacre. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Manky, do you ever have flashbacks to 'Nam? Waking up in a cold sweat screaming at the horrors you inflicted on the troops with your Mancunian take on Cao Lau?

Just now, Decimus said:

Manky, do you ever have flashbacks to 'Nam? Waking up in a cold sweat screaming at the horrors you inflicted on the troops with your Mancunian take on Cao Lau?

Nam was a picnic compared to a weekend in Manchester. Besides, you dont know, you weren't there.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

So what were you doing in Northern Ireland ?

I was in the pubs for recreational purposes as a normal (?) member of the public. Nothing more, nothing less.

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not even by boring them to death? Surprising. 

I am renowned for my scintillating conversation, my incisive wit and excellent use of the English language. As you are renowned for being a fat twat, devoid of original thought and being a stupid Welsh sheep shagging cunt, treat your betters with some respect and kill yourself.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am renowned for my scintillating conversation, my incisive wit and excellent use of the English language. As you are renowned for being a fat twat, devoid of original thought and being a stupid Welsh sheep shagging cunt, treat your betters with some respect and kill yourself.

You're getting flustered. Calm down Manky, your war* is over. 

*Asda Black Friday sale 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I think the tally of the dead stands at 13

Yes it occurred in 1987 and was a direct result of using out of date mince in the lasagne at Catterick camp...an absolute massacre. 

I made my name in the catering world by loading an automatic potato peeler with half a hundredweight of Granny Smiths finest spuds then going for a brew. When I returned, all that was left was a handful of pea sized potatoes. Marco Pierre Ramsay, eat your heart out.

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You're getting flustered. Calm down Manky, your war* is over. 

*Asda Black Friday sale 

My war with you will never be over. I have spackers to smite.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I made my name in the catering world by loading an automatic potato peeler with half a hundredweight of Granny Smiths finest spuds then going for a brew. When I returned, all that was left was a handful of pea sized potatoes. Marco Pierre Ramsay, eat your heart out.

Ahh now I now you are making it up...you know as well as me that Granny Smiths never manufacture spuds.......they make carrots for that celebrity chef, oh whats his name, you know the chap from Padstow.......Heston Stein.  

53 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ahh now I now you are making it up...you know as well as me that Granny Smiths never manufacture spuds.......they make carrots for that celebrity chef, oh whats his name, you know the chap from Padstow.......Heston Stein.  

It is true. The shop we got the spuds from was owned by the Grannie of Mr. Smiths daughter. I know Heston Stein. He invented the Put Noddle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Manky said:

No. I use soap and like food. I don't decorate my bedroom with my shit.

I bet you've had your back door decorated.... with man-gloss.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet you've had your back door decorated.... with man-gloss.

Bet I haven't. Despite being nearly 100% politically correct, I just can't shake off that trace of homophobia. Or sexism. Or xenophobia.