CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic Priests on Grindr

Jiggerycock

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

'Catholic church authorities in Ireland have ordered a review of social media access for trainee priests after allegations some of them used the gay dating app Grindr.'

Take it away, Punkape!

Pew eaters probably busy evicting some single mum from one of his slums for being a dicky diver short on this month's rent 

Panzerknacker 

Call me thick if you want but what the fuck is a review of social media access. Sounds like a cunts solution to a cunts problem.

'Pass me another choirboy, I've just split this one'. Cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Catholic church authorities in Ireland have ordered a review of social media access for trainee priests after allegations some of them used the gay dating app Grindr.'

Take it away, Punkape!

Hardly a surprise, priests are either peedos or benders.

Guest Gong Farmer

Forced into a choice between having to suck off  a Catholic priest or suck off an Islamic Iman I'd have to go with the priest on the grounds that the last thing the priest shagged probably wasn't a syphilitic goat.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Forced into a choice between having to suck off  a Catholic priest or suck off an Islamic Iman I'd have to go with the priest on the grounds that the last thing the priest shagged probably wasn't a syphilitic goat.

So you prefer the taste of choir boy ring piece then? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Why did you broach the subject of sucking men off at all? nobody said you had to suck of either: you stated out of the blue that you were going to suck off one or the other. Bender.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why did you broach the subject of sucking men off at all? nobody said you had to suck of either: you stated out of the blue that you were going to suck off one or the other. Bender.

You didn't seem surprised that priests are paedos and benders. Most of us have never come across a bending peedy priest so maybe there's something you're trying to tells us???

Guest I know that Cunt

Still doesn't stop them though the queer cunts. The Catholic church should be charged with corporate kiddy fiddling, one of the popes should be put in court to answer questions on their illegal activities, better make it the one that can still speak though, not the Hitler Youth one.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Still doesn't stop them though the queer cunts. The Catholic church should be charged with corporate kiddy fiddling, one of the popes should be put in court to answer questions on their illegal activities, better make it the one that can still speak though, not the Hitler Youth one.

I've always hated Catholicism so would be happy to punish the guilty.

Guest I know that Cunt

The deputy pope, you know the argentinian one not the hitler youth one, recons that one in fifty priests are active paedos so that's probably more like one in twentyfive. There are 410,000 priests worldwide so that's 16,400 of the fuckers. Fuck me, that's a lot of sore arses!

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/08/2016 at 9:46 PM, I know that Cunt said:

The deputy pope, you know the argentinian one not the hitler youth one, recons that one in fifty priests are active paedos so that's probably more like one in twentyfive. There are 410,000 priests worldwide so that's 16,400 of the fuckers. Fuck me, that's a lot of sore arses!

1:50 active?

Is that at any given moment?

Guest deebom

I'm sure I've said before, of all the disgusting, despicable things the Catholic church has done over the years, the worst was the decision to make priest celibate.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 August 2016 at 8:39 PM, Gong Farmer said:

You didn't seem surprised that priests are paedos and benders. Most of us have never come across a bending peedy priest so maybe there's something you're trying to tells us???

I didn't seem surprised that priests are peedos or benders? Eh?