CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hugh Fucking Fearnley-Whittingstall

nocti

Couldn't help but start watching this cunt as my wife had this on tonight, apparently he's not happy with Amazon using slightly more cardboard in their packaging and is asking us all to rise up and moan about it, as if we haven't got better things to do other than wank pigs off for a sandwich filling, or use our own shit for toothpaste. 

This cunt claims to live purely off the earth, and is campaigning for us to do it in the same way that he is, despite him looking twice his age since his last series of "fuckwit farm" or whatever his shit cooking show was called. 

His point would hit home if his alternative method of using less packaging wouldn't fuck the products up entirely, causing more returns back to Amazon therefore spawning a complete false economy.

I suggest that this cunt does a recipe book using cleaning products, then does a livestream of himself doing an environmentally friendly swan dive into a fucking live volcano. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nocti said:

Couldn't help but start watching this cunt as my wife had this on tonight, apparently he's not happy with Amazon using slightly more cardboard in their packaging and is asking us all to rise up and moan about it, as if we haven't got better things to do other than wank pigs off for a sandwich filling, or use our own shit for toothpaste. 

This cunt claims to live purely off the earth, and is campaigning for us to do it in the same way that he is, despite him looking twice his age since his last series of "fuckwit farm" or whatever his shit cooking show was called. 

His point would hit home if his alternative method of using less packaging wouldn't fuck the products up entirely, causing more returns back to Amazon therefore spawning a complete false economy.

I suggest that this cunt does a recipe book using cleaning products, then does a livestream of himself doing an environmentally friendly swan dive into a fucking live volcano. 

You're only having a go at Hugh because he went to Eton.

You're from a much lower social class...

lol.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It would be nice if he could act it then, instead of being a proselytising hippy cunt grubbing around in his own filth like the stupid spaniel-haired twat that he is. 

I saw him on TV once fishing for mollusks under a road bridge; as if the posh cunt honestly partakes in that sort of peasantry for any other purpose than some sort of bizarre, narcissistic form of one-upmanship. 

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

He probably went there to gather up the animals they were testing on for his latest pizza recipe, Punkers, you odious fucking retard. 

It's just gone 10pm so if you hurry up, you might make last orders at your imaginary gay croquet club you soppy fucking cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Punky, for once I agree with you, - and doesn't he fucking go on the cunt?

1 minute ago, nocti said:

He probably went there to gather up the animals they were testing on for his latest pizza recipe, Punkers, you odious fucking retard. 

It's just gone 10pm so if you hurry up, you might make last orders at your imaginary gay croquet club you soppy fucking cunt.

You lower class faggot. The nearest you will ever get to properly cultivated food is your rent boy shoving an organic carrot up your arse.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan

According to Hugh Fuckstain-shittingstall, 5,000 coffee cups are binned every minute in the UK.

What they should do instead is pile them up in a field somewhere and wait for all the burrowing woodland rodents to come and set up camp. Then you simply burn the little bastards where they sleep. Rough justice in the countryside, but Hugh knows that.

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

According to Hugh Fuckstain-shittingstall, 5,000 coffee cups are binned every minute in the UK.

What they should do instead is pile them up in a field somewhere and wait for all the burrowing woodland rodents to come and set up camp. Then you simply burn the little bastards where they sleep. Rough justice in the countryside, but Hugh knows that.

You stupid cretin.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

You look like you have AIDS...

lol.

There is an alarming paucity of creative or original ideas in your posts that I've seen during my brief time here thus far. 

Curiously enough, a good number of your posts seem to revert back to homosexual proclivities, even if they aren't relevant to the topic at hand in even the most tangential sense. Without getting too overly Freudian, one thinks the lady doth protest too much. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Admit it, you got turned on by the idea of torching a metric fuckload of rodents.

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Watch out next time you walk over a fucking mole hill you 

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There is an alarming paucity of creative or original ideas in your posts that I've seen during my brief time here thus far. 

Curiously enough, a good number of your posts seem to revert back to homosexual proclivities, even if they aren't relevant to the topic at hand in even the most tangential sense. Without getting too overly Freudian, one thinks the lady doth protest too much. 

Well you would say that wouldn't you.

All sodomites do.

lol.

29 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Apologies for Spunkers, mate. The stupid cunt has been having trouble adjusting since he was thawed out.

2 hours ago, nocti said:

The majority of packaging from amazon is recyclable anyway, the fucking idiot.

10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So what you're saying, in essence, is that Punky is a shit-stabbing, fudge-packing, arse-bandit faggot?