CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Next century’s human race.

Thank fuck you and I won’t be around then Eric. Pen however can look forward to being transported around the country in a cage as part of a travelling freak show, like the ones he probably visited as a spectator in Victorian times. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank fuck you and I won’t be around then Eric. Pen however can look forward to being transported around the country in a cage as part of a travelling freak show, like the ones he probably visited as a spectator in Victorian times. 

GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMNED DIRTY APE!”

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMNED DIRTY APE!”

“Mom why is that old white monkey in the cage wearing a dress? It’s got a big thing like what all my daddies put in your mouth and your bum when I’m pretending I’m asleep. Is he one of my daddies too Mommy?”

On 18/08/2022 at 01:01, Goober said:

That wasn't the bet. CG was suggesting there would not be a positive result and the match would be drawn. 

Regardless, the current lone resident of HMP Cunts Corner wouldn't need to be force fed any man's underpants. He'd wolf them down and the more skids the better. 

Well i'm glad we never went through with the bet, what a shower of shit, disgraceful performance.

On 18/08/2022 at 01:01, Goober said:

That wasn't the bet. CG was suggesting there would not be a positive result and the match would be drawn. 

Regardless, the current lone resident of HMP Cunts Corner wouldn't need to be force fed any man's underpants. He'd wolf them down and the more skids the better. 

I wouldn't take the bet because my head was telling me "you're wrong, gyppo don't talk bollocks" but my heart was thinking draw.

At what point do the selectors realised what every other fucker knows, that Crawley is nowhere near a test class batsman. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wouldn't take the bet because my head was telling me "you're wrong, gyppo don't talk bollocks" but my heart was thinking draw.

At what point do the selectors realised what every other fucker knows, that Crawley is nowhere near a test class batsman. 

Next time he trundles to the crease, Gyps, just watch him take guard. He has the absolute air of someone who doesn’t know what he is doing. Any decent quick watching him scrape away at middle and leg must think it’s fucking Christmas. Get in the bin. 

Apologies in advance for posting a Guardian class warfare article, but this piece on the role of private education in both Australian and English Cricket is well worth a read. We are twelve months away, but I’m already looking forward to next year’s Ashes in England. My early forecast is that Bazball is in the bin by then. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/aug/28/private-school-barrier-australias-test-cricket-team-is-scarcely-more-blue-collar-than-englands?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2022 at 11:05, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck the England cricket cuntbreeds, what about the Indian and Pakistani cricket cuntbreeds currently kicking off around Leicester UK. Fucking rock throwing neanderthals should stick to fucking their own country up.

You stupid fucking inbred cunt.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 13/09/2022 at 05:28, Jake The Muss said:

Well i have to say what a great series comeback from England, had a cunt start but came good for a series 2-1 win..Crawley is still shit though.

On 19/09/2022 at 19:42, camberwell gypsy said:

Crawley is shit. Although it does have a good Decathlon on the high street. 

In yet more proof that the Arseholes are in charge of bloody everything these days, the latest squad sheet issued by those idiots at the Exceptionally Cuntish Brigade is truly a sight to behold. We first have the news that Ben Foakes, the best keeper in England and possibly number one gloveman in the world the past 18 months, has been dropped not just from the team but the entire squad. Zak Crawley, who as early contributors note can barely find the crease much less the boundary, is assured of his place for another summer, in no way the result of taking Key’s old locker at Kent and whose father is Fatboy’s regular golf chum.

Taking the gloves is the returning Jonny Bairstow, whose batting career has flourished since he gave up the dual role of wicketkeeper batsman, after all who wouldn’t want the YJB of 2017 rather than 2022? Archer is out with his elbow just for a change, but hope springs eternal that he might rise like Lazarus come the winter, when we all know he needs a metaphorical bolt through the forehead. Jimmy, rather than being preserved in aspic, gets the chance to pull his groin properly just in time for the Ashes by slamming down some seaming fizzers against the fucking Micks (no offence, @PANZER MURPHY). Leach, still dining out on his 2019 forward defensive, gets another go to see if he can spin the ball more than about four-fifths of a degree, and the less said about Dan fucking Lawrence the better. 

Rob Key wants the fucking blunt end of a stump forced roughly up his urethra for coming up with this shit, the drawling laconic Cunt. In entirely unrelated events I’ve had to put with Nathan Lyon all over my telly tonight saying the Aussies can win 5-0 and that these latest changes show England’s  selection policy is “uncertain”. I nearly choked on my Tim Tam, the cheeky Cunt. 

@Stubby Pecker, what say you?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In yet more proof that the Arseholes are in charge of bloody everything these days, the latest squad sheet issued by those idiots at the Exceptionally Cuntish Brigade is truly a sight to behold. We first have the news that Ben Foakes, the best keeper in England and possibly number one gloveman in the world the past 18 months, has been dropped not just from the team but the entire squad. Zak Crawley, who as early contributors note can barely find the crease much less the boundary, is assured of his place for another summer, in no way the result of taking Key’s old locker at Kent and whose father is Fatboy’s regular Golf chum.

Taking the gloves is the returning Jonny Bairstow, whose batting career has flourished since he gave up the dual role of wicketkeeper batsman, after all who wouldn’t want the YBJ of 2017 rather than 2022? Archer is out with his elbow just for a change, but hope springs eternal that he might rise like Lazarus come the winter when we all know he needs a metaphorical bolt through the forehead. Jimmy, rather than being preserved in aspic, gets the chance to pull his groin properly just in time for the Ashes by slamming down some seaming fizzers against the fucking Micks (no offence, @PANZER MURPHY). Leach, still dining out on his 2019 forward defensive, gets another go to see if he can spin the ball more than about four-fifths of a degree, and the less said about Dan fucking Lawrence the better. 

Rob Key wants the fucking blunt end of a stump forced roughly up his urethra for coming up with this shit, the drawling laconic Cunt. In entirely unrelated events I’ve had to put with Nathan Lyon all over my telly tonight saying the Aussies can win 5-0 and that these latest changes show England’s  selection policy is “uncertain”. I nearly choked on my Tim Tam, the cheeky Cunt. 

@Stubby Pecker, what say you?

Foakes not in the squad? Fucking unbelievable. He's not just the best W/K for his keeping but the best batsman (I refuse to say batter) out of all keepers. Crawley's good for one decent innings in a series but that's it. At least Lawrence gives it some 'west ham' when he's at the crease. 

I wonder if the brains outfit for England has worked out that the cheating cunt Smith always shuffles across his crease and is a walking LBW? Probably not. No doubt Marnus Labuschagne, who couldn't hit a beach ball with a frying pan for Glamorgan last season will make up for that against us. Hopefully the Aussie equivalent of Crawley, Warner will be opening so at least we'll have one wicket for less than 10 runs.  May be an interesting summer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully the Aussie equivalent of Crawley, Warner

Oh come now, Warner is many things, but hopelessly over-encouraged nepo-baby with friends in high places ain’t one them. BrAnderson will have his number again for sure, but he gets points for trying to sue Cricket Australia in my book, plus it seems he’s barely on speaking terms with half his team mates so he’s gotta be in the team for the sheer spectacle. 

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Almost like they had a point to prove against the gurning spastic, no?

Crawley got an average of 26 over both innings. I do hope Foakes made a point of shaking his hand. 

I'm happy to say Surrey have become almost invincible. They only lost once last year in the Championship and that was after the title was sewn up and they have a lot of Surrey and London born players.