CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious PC bollocks

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest I know that Cunt

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Mine are made for me but thanks for the offer ...

lol.

cunt.

lol.

Look closely and they say Woolworths on the back,

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You daft cuntbrain ..i am the copyright, all from my own warped imagination,go and get your own franchise, now off you fuck..

Please point to on the dolly where you would like the nasty man to smash you with this... first...corner2_zpsdddfcb3c.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Two grown men comparing pictures of claw hammers. Fuck off.

You seem to have the opinion that this site is for serious political debate on matters/cunts of the day.

Except when you seem to be of the opinion that the only thing worth doing on here is spouting nonsensical repetitive bollocks abuse at other members for the sake of it without referring, even tangentially, to the original topic.

Fucking prick.

Guest Manky

Does any gay cunt on here eat French mustard. If I wanted to turn gay, I would buy it. God said French mustard is for puffs. The French ore puffs. He was right.

English mustard is for real men.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Does any gay cunt on here eat French mustard. If I wanted to turn gay, I would buy it. God said French mustard is for puffs. The French ore puffs. He was right.

English mustard is for real men.

What the fuck are you on about, you silly shit? 

Have you been snorting mustard powder?

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What the fuck are you on about, you silly shit? 

Have you been snorting mustard powder?

No.  I have just had a pork pie with English mustard you Welsh twat. It was fucking lovely.

14 hours ago, Manky said:

No.  I have just had a pork pie with English mustard you Welsh twat. It was fucking lovely.

You stupid, fat cunt. Do you think anyone gives a fuck what you gorge yourself on?

Hopefully it's the last little push the fur on your arteries needs to clog them up fully in order to finally fuck you off this mortal coil. 

Cunt. 

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You stupid, fat cunt. Do you think anyone gives a fuck what you gorge yourself on?

Hopefully it's the last little push the fur on your arteries needs to clog them up fully to finally fuck you off this mortal coil. 

Cunt. 

I like the Welsh.  Dead..  Fuck off.

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have the opinion that this site is for serious political debate on matters/cunts of the day.

Except when you seem to be of the opinion that the only thing worth doing on here is spouting nonsensical repetitive bollocks abuse at other members for the sake of it without referring, even tangentially, to the original topic.

Fucking prick.

It's got stupid. You get a really good nom and within 3-4 posts all the abuse starts. I thought the lounge area was for this!

I now hardly bother reading through all the posts because it's the same repetitive, childish crap.

No doubt now I'll be called all the names under the sun- pikey, tart, fuck off if you don't like it bleh bleh bleh.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's got stupid. You get a really good nom and within 3-4 posts all the abuse starts. I thought the lounge area was for this!

I now hardly bother reading through all the posts because it's the same repetitive, childish crap.

No doubt now I'll be called all the names under the sun- pikey, tart, fuck off if you don't like it bleh bleh bleh.

Curried matted-mingied inbred two-bob lazy whore.