CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious PC bollocks

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I gather they're on hightened alert in Balamory. PC Plum is armed and patrolling the ferry terminal. 

The flowerpot men have just been caught smoking weed :o

Guest Snatch
On 28/07/2016 at 0:59 PM, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Spell check might be an idea before you start cunting people off. Just goes to show that you ARE as stupid, thicker than a hatful of shit.

I'm terribly sorry Mr. Cock Cuntwank or whatever you call yourself. I will strive to become perfect just like you.

Do you know that other Grammar Nazi,Judge?

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
19 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Why not cunty? If you're a cunt, you're a cunt, simple as that. Anyway, what's fucking wrong with Norris, don't start dissing Norris you semi comatose cunt

I know that I'm a cunt, why else would I be here? As regards bad grammar and spelling, if I see it I'm going to comment on it. Simple as that.....cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I'm terribly sorry Mr. Cock Cuntwank or whatever you call yourself. I will strive to become perfect just like you.

Do you know that other Grammar Nazi,Judge?

Another new cunt has swanned in here and made you look an utter pillock. What do you have to say for yourself? Bottom of the pecking order cunt. 

46 minutes ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Simple as that.....cunt.

Quite frankly, I think that you're a fucking idiot. What sort of disgusting savage uses five dots in an ellipsis? Sort yourself out and shove your dictionary up your arse, you stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quite frankly, I think that you're a fucking idiot. What sort of disgusting savage uses five dots in an ellipsis? Sort yourself out and shove your dictionary up your arse, you stupid fucking cunt.

Would you prefer 7 or would that remind you of how many fingers you have on each foot?

Guest Snatch
46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another new cunt has swanned in here and made you look an utter pillock. What do you have to say for yourself? Bottom of the pecking order cunt. 

Whereas you make yourself look an utter pillock.

As for a pecking order. Here? On a site called cunts corner?

Oh dear Sticks,I'm afraid you do really have delusions of grandeur. Carry on sucking up to your idols.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Is your arse jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

46 minutes ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Would you prefer 7 or would that remind you of how many fingers you have on each foot?

More nonsensical bollocks from a cunt who has only just managed to get to page three of his Ladybird dictionary. Even if I did suffer from polydactyly, they'd still be called toes if they were on my feet, you thick bastard.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Is your arse jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

I'm sure you'll be gone from here in a few months. Cunts like you normally burn out fairly quickly.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
Just now, Decimus said:

More nonsensical bollocks from a cunt who has only just managed to get to page three of his Ladybird dictionary. Even if I did suffer from polydactyly, they'd still be called toes if they were on my feet, you thick bastard.

I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I'm sure you'll be gone from here in a few months. Cunts like you normally burn out fairly quickly.

If I wanted to hear from an arsehole, I'd fart. But seriously, I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance, I'll be here for as long as I like. I am a cunt after all.

3 hours ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

I know that I'm a cunt, why else would I be here? As regards bad grammar and spelling, if I see it I'm going to comment on it. Simple as that.....cunt.

If you go around correcting every mistake of spelling, grammar, or simple matter of fact, you'll go fucking nuts. Lord knows, some nights I cry myself to sleep over some of the abuses of the English language I'm forced to endure, but there aren't enough hours in the day to begin to address them all.

I fucking despair with this bollocks, can't the thicko cuntbreeds see that this is just the kind of shit that starts wars, freedom of speech..Mmm...i thought the bible was the holy book in this country not some false nonsense that was written well over a 1,000 years later about some paedofile war monger who enjoyed chopping off heads..

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

I fucking despair with this bollocks, can't the thicko cuntbreeds see that this is just the kind of shit that starts wars, freedom of speech..Mmm...i thought the bible was the holy book in this country not some false nonsense that was written well over a 1,000 years later about some paedofile war monger who enjoyed chopping off heads..

It's funny how many of these shitty religions have the head honcho saying Thou Shalt Not Shag Boys, whilst buggering his boyfriend senseless...

30 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's funny how many of these shitty religions have the head honcho saying Thou Shalt Not Shag Boys, whilst buggering his boyfriend senseless...

An hypocritical religion like all of the religions in one way or the other but in Islam it's ok to do terrible things like beheading as it's mentioned in their peaceful book many times, so Isis are just carrying out orders if you look at it that way, while moderate muslims are saying they're giving Islam a bad name, maybe they should read their book again or ask for certain parts to be rewritten, for example, in the western world , being able to take criticism is classed as the just thing so we learn from our mistakes but in the peaceful book of Islam taking criticism is dishonorable, it's not rocket science, and this is just one example of what's wrong with Islam in my opinion..

On 28 July 2016 at 6:27 PM, witheredscrote said:

Punkers, be careful with this IKTC spiv. He appears over familiar, addressing you as punky with a small 'p'. Next he will be inviting you to play a round of golf with him, borrow your clubs and RR etc. I would put money on him being from Lagos...

I wouldn't play golf with anyone who posts on cuntscorner.