CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious PC bollocks

Guest DingTheRioja

They should pull every episode off the fucking air, it's a load of bollocks. Not once does Sam set the sirens off when passing people to scare the fuck out of them, he never gets his cock out to a load of birds on a hen do, nor does he turn up to placate the scene of yet another suicide bombing. No "hose" euphemisms or anything. Pile of shit.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nocti said:

They should pull every episode off the fucking air, it's a load of bollocks. Not once does Sam set the sirens off when passing people to scare the fuck out of them, he never gets his cock out to a load of birds on a hen do, nor does he turn up to placate the scene of yet another suicide bombing. No "hose" euphemisms or anything. Pile of shit.

I have been subjected to the shit for years. I think my lads has some old ones on VCR. Nothing changes though. Norman Price is a fatherless cunt and I want to wring his neck.

Guest Snatch

This is the fault of all those right on PC bollocks cunts. It seems they are afraid if upsetting the Muslims in case of a terror attack on themselves.

If it was a page from another Bible,be it Catholic,Jewish or whatever no-one would of said a fucking word. It's about time these Muslim types where told to put up with like everyone else has too or fuck right off out of it.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is the fault of all those right on PC bollocks cunts. It seems they are afraid if upsetting the Muslims in case of a terror attack on themselves.

If it was a page from another Bible,be it Catholic,Jewish or whatever no-one would of said a fucking word. It's about time these Muslim types where told to put up with like everyone else has too or fuck right off out of it.

It's Captain Obvious' understudy Mr. Truism! 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck all sky fairy worshipping, imaginary friend (someone elses) believing, biggotted bullshiting, god bothering, bible (any take your pick) bothering, deity delusional cunts. They are what will hold humanity back from true greatness. Fuck off back to the fucking stoneage you fucking cunts.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Fuck all sky fairy worshipping, imaginary friend (someone elses) believing, biggotted bullshiting, god bothering, bible (any take your pick) bothering, deity delusional cunts. They are what will hold humanity back from true greatness. Fuck off back to the fucking stoneage you fucking cunts.

Except for us C of E because we are Gods chosen people. Look at the facts. Suzi Quattro moved to England. Ian Botham is English. We are not French.

Nuff said.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

On liveleak some cunt used post videos of himselg wiping his arse with pages from Mein Koran and pissing on the hadiths. 

Not sure if someone from the religion of peace tracked him down and sent him to valhalla but I can't find them now.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You prick.

How will you be fighting the good fight today sir? Perhaps you could tell people outside it's raining? 

Guest I know that Cunt

I would break up the fucking BBC, [that's the British Broadcasting Company punky, not one of your favourite film subjects], they are a right on bunch of leftie cunts. We should have let Norman Tebbit do his stuff.

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

How will you be fighting the good fight today sir? Perhaps you could tell people outside it's raining? 

Your really letting yourself down here Sticks. Is that the best you can come up with?

Still upset because I posted a few home truths about you? Stop trying to keep up with the likes of Dex and QC,their way above your league.

And if others were as stupid as you then yes,I'd have to tell them what the weather was doing.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Your really letting yourself down here Sticks. Is that the best you can come up with?

Still upset because I posted a few home truths about you? Stop trying to keep up with the likes of Dex and QC,their way above your league.

And if others were as stupid as you then yes,I'd have to tell them what the weather was doing.

Spell check might be an idea before you start cunting people off. Just goes to show that you ARE as stupid, thicker than a hatful of shit.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

I neither need nor want your pity. There are people that can't speak our language and yet I get grief for pulling people up on grammar and spelling. Such is life.

On 27 July 2016 at 10:17 AM, Snatch said:

A veil and Burka removal edict should be issued at once with perpetrators being jailed and deported for disobedience....

4 hours ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

I neither need nor want your pity. There are people that can't speak our language and yet I get grief for pulling people up on grammar and spelling. Such is life.

Attack the message or the poster not how it's written you fucking failed norris from coronation strasse pedantic cuntblower 

Panzerknacker 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Attack the message or the poster not how it's written you fucking failed norris from coronation strasse pedantic cuntblower 

Panzerknacker 

Why not cunty? If you're a cunt, you're a cunt, simple as that. Anyway, what's fucking wrong with Norris, don't start dissing Norris you semi comatose cunt