CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being carded

Guest CockUp

Guest CockUp

Being carded by a cuntbreed postman who knows you are at home - their limp knock on the front door fails to alert you. Then the thrill seeker gets to card you.

I suspect postmen/women have competitions to see who can card the most people in one day.

& Amazon Logistics, what part of leave in the front porch don’t they understand? Front Porch, my Spirit Box was delivered to a shady looking neighbour I’d never seen before, never mind spoken too.

How close does someone have to be to still come under the heading ‘neighbour’ ?

Carding is a form of abuse, that gets worse by the second :ph34r:

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am sure the ISIS postie would make sure you were in to deliver his suspicious ticking package, especially if they have read the utter shit you post.

Guest Ollyboro

Astonishing, the sheep has posted something of merit. I can only assumed its account has been hacked. 

On the theme of getting your neighbour's shit through the post, a woman I used to know once received a parcel addressed to her neighbour. Being a nosy cunt she opened it. She was confronted with several back issues of Derriere magazine. A magazine dedicated to arse fetishists. She couldn't look her neighbour in the brown eye again.

4 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Astonishing, the sheep has posted something of merit. I can only assumed its account has been hacked. 

It's a sign of the Apocalypse. Horses eating each other, a seven-headed dragon, and the sheep lying down amongst the wolves.

I did wonder for a moment if it was a veiled dig at Alfie/Card for spurning her advances, but actual applied reasoning is just too unlikely.

Guest I know that Cunt

One day a few months ago I was wanking from home and i heard the letter box flap close, I pulled my kecks up quick and hid the kleenex and ran to the door, there was a card on the mat. Opened the door, postie was on next doors drive so I says ok mate i'm here can I have the parcel? The cunt hadn't even got it with him, just brought a card and no fucking parcel. Anyway, i complained to his depot manager and he got a warning the cunt.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Admins pet.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

or partner?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or admin

....or maybe it's not the mod's job to pander to the whims of those who feel they have a right not to be offended by innocuous posts. :rolleyes:

Guest Fatty
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, CockUp said:

Being carded by a cuntbreed postman who knows you are at home - their limp knock on the front door fails to alert you. Then the thrill seeker gets to card you.

I suspect postmen/women have competitions to see who can card the most people in one day.

& Amazon Logistics, what part of leave in the front porch don’t they understand? Front Porch, my Spirit Box was delivered to a shady looking neighbour I’d never seen before, never mind spoken too.

How close does someone have to be to still come under the heading ‘neighbour’ ?

Carding is a form of abuse, that gets worse by the second :ph34r:

What the fuck are you taking now?????????????????

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

....or maybe it's not the mod's job to pander to the whims of those who feel they have a right not to be offended by innocuous posts. :rolleyes:

A bit like a certain person who likes bandying nonce accusations around and gets let back in... again... and again.

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A bit like a certain person who likes bandying nonce accusations around and gets let back in... again... and again.

There's always an element of truth in a nonce joke. 

Looking forward to the return of wiz. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's always an element of truth in a nonce joke. 

Looking forward to the return of wiz. 

Greek love eh?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a sign of the Apocalypse. Horses eating each other, a seven-headed dragon, and the sheep lying down amongst the wolves.

I did wonder for a moment if it was a veiled dig at Alfie/Card for spurning her advances, but actual applied reasoning is just too unlikely.

It crossed my mind, but there is no limit to its apparent stupidity.

Guest deebom
22 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

One day a few months ago I was wanking from home and i heard the letter box flap close, I pulled my kecks up quick and hid the kleenex and ran to the door, there was a card on the mat. Opened the door, postie was on next doors drive so I says ok mate i'm here can I have the parcel? The cunt hadn't even got it with him, just brought a card and no fucking parcel. Anyway, i complained to his depot manager and he got a warning the cunt.

I bet he fucking didn't.

On 19 July 2016 at 6:51 PM, I know that Cunt said:

2 hours ago, deebom said:

I bet he fucking didn't.

With you on this 100% db. 

I'm sure that the manager IKTC addressed sternly couldn't give a flying fuck about the customer, the complaint, his subordinate's actions, or frankly anything; if his life had culminated in being a Royal Mail Sorting Office Supervisor. 

I bet he wishes he was dead.