CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that ask "Can I get" instead of "Can I have"

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think he would do well to step away from the corner, and do some introspective examination, and reinvent himself.  He should also properly mourn the passing of Decimus.  He's holding on to the past.  Unhealthy and toxic to the soul.  

Wiz. You're getting too big for your boots, and are allowing frank to play you like a Jew harp. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

This really shows what sort of establishments you frequent and your choice to co-mingle with their lower class and ill bred customer base.

How very appropriate.

lol.

Pleb.

lol.

Actually I last heard it yesterday at the Chateau Impney. I would imagine at your gay golf club they would be very polite when they asked someone to ream their chutney locker.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill. It's about time you got off your fucking bean bag, put your x box away and stop vaping for a moment, for you truly are being made a cunt of. You seem A-ok with Frank holding your doughnut open to allow Wiz to chuck his  yogurt at will, you're now a fucking Krispy Kreme. Stop being such a fucking slinking weasel. You've disgusted me, and you'll disgust others. 

The problem with sleeve is that he is so vapid, humourless, and unremarkable that it's very hard to find any ammo to use against him.

How do you insult someone lacking so much substance? He's a horrible, translucent little amoeba who changes his views, alliances and lexicon like a feather in the breeze. 

Like you, he's a horrible little hyena and the worst example of a herd mentality suffer. He's a follower, to put it kindly, and a disgusting, putrid vulture to say it how it is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The problem with sleeve is that he is so vapid, humourless, and unremarkable that it's very hard to find any ammo to use against him.

How do you insult someone lacking so much substance? He's a horrible, translucent little amoeba who changes his views, alliances and lexicon like a feather in the breeze. 

Like you, he's a horrible little hyena and the worst example of a herd mentality suffer. He's a follower, to put it kindly, and a disgusting, putrid vulture to say it how it is.

What you need to do is step back, and appraise the cunt. Note the structural weaknesses and the cracks, and apply pressure accordingly. Think like an engineer: how and why. Observe if you will his recent obvious slagging of all things American. This was a mistake, as it constitutes a hairline fracture, there to be exploited. Sorry wiz, but you should know better. And you Bill, I should not be needing to tell you your fucking business, you wet fart.

36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What you need to do is step back, and appraise the cunt. Note the structural weaknesses and the cracks, and apply pressure accordingly. Think like an engineer: how and why. Observe if you will his recent obvious slagging of all things American. This was a mistake, as it constitutes a hairline fracture, there to be exploited. Sorry wiz, but you should know better. And you Bill, I should not be needing to tell you your fucking business, you wet fart.

Quince, exactly how does "obvious slagging of all things american" constitute a mistake? Pull yourself together man, you're better than that. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Quince, exactly how does "obvious slagging of all things american" constitute a mistake? Pull yourself together man, you're better than that. 

Give yourself a slap on the face, hell, make it two. He is trying to pretend he isn't a yankedy spank, by making a show of it, but the Quincy spotlight sees all. Wiz, I'm onto your little game.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding, nobody, not even frank; wants you on their side. 

I am not, and never will be, on anyones' "side"...

..so don't flatter yourself you 2-bob prick, even punkers is less confused than you, at least he's just in denial...

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Nobody on here with any sense is going to pull you up on your punctuation. However, your use of the semicolon is out of control. 

Relax. 

You noticed. I wondered when someone would pick up on it. 

You're an astute cunt, frank. Granted, you have terrible taste in clothes, even worse taste in bins, but not much gets past your eagle eye. 

You must be devastated that ding has cosied up and taken you under his wing. Have things gotten that bad? 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You noticed. I wondered when someone would pick up on it. 

You're an astute cunt, frank. Granted, you have terrible taste in clothes, even worse taste in bins, but not much gets past your eagle eye. 

You must be devastated that ding has cosied up and taken you under his wing. Have things gotten that bad? 

Gobbie and I have arranged to meet. 

You should do a video, bubble. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

A video of you and gobbie, now that would be a sight to behold. You, bald head glistening with sweat, thrusting your narrow hips and bowed chicken legs, as you sloppily face fuck her jowley pie hole, sometimes dislodging her false teeth. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Congratulations, I hope she's not lying when she says she isn't a fat cunt. 

I know we've not always seen eye-to-eye, and in a verbal sparring session I consistently wipe the floor with you, but your video skills I could never hope to better, so why bother trying?  Do you need some motivation? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I am not, and never will be, on anyones' "side"...

..so don't flatter yourself you 2-bob prick, even punkers is less confused than you, at least he's just in denial...

Ding, there are no sides, only backsides, and yours is farting spunk.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, there are no sides, only backsides, and yours is farting spunk.

Fucking good work Quincy.

Decs is gone, but I'm beginning to feel my old self again, and it looks like you are too. Sleeve should have finished me when he had the chance. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

No he's not. He's on the booze; and on the brink. 

I wish I had been, alas no : two brats birthdays two days in a row, small talk with wittering nursery parents, pretending you don't hate them, pretending you're really really not a cunt, giddy fuck sticks laughing at their brats deeply unfunny antics, the only cunt who understands is Furgus, my cat, the yellow eyed cur fucking sick of being wound up all weekend by other cunts kids- catching my eye from under the sofa and slowly shaking his head. Get them to fuck Quincy. What's that Furgus ? Kill them all?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish I had been, alas no : two brats birthdays two days in a row, small talk with wittering nursery parents, pretending you don't hate them, pretending you're really really not a cunt, giddy fuck sticks laughing at their brats deeply unfunny antics, the only cunt who understands is Furgus, my cat, the yellow eyed cur fucking sick of being wound up all weekend by other cunts kids- catching my eye from under the sofa and slowly shaking his head. Get them to fuck Quincy. What's that Furgus ? Kill them all?

I always had you pegged as the kind of cunt who would own a cat. Thank you for confirming my suspicion.