CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that ask "Can I get" instead of "Can I have"

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I always had you pegged as the kind of cunt who would own a cat. Thank you for confirming my suspicion. 

He owns me, and would open you like a bag of fucking crisps.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I always had you pegged as the kind of cunt who would own a cat. Thank you for confirming my suspicion. 

I would've guessed either ferret or chinchilla. Both rodents, one which can be nasty, and one a fucking simpleton. 

Definitely a chinchilla. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I would've guessed either ferret or chinchilla. Both rodents, one which can be nasty, and one a fucking simpleton. 

Definitely a chinchilla. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking good work Quincy.

Decs is gone, but I'm beginning to feel my old self again, and it looks like you are too. Sleeve should have finished me when he had the chance. 

Keep the chin up. There are few constants in this world, but one is Dings moronitude. I fear the corner is heading downslope into a recessionary phase, what with Eddie dead on the field of battle, Decs dead from embarrassment, Luke croaked, ding hale and hearty, it's a fucking nightmare. It's great that mmmnlllnhmental has topped himself, and I take full credit for seeing the stupid cowpat munching cur off, but there have been losses. There must be a diamond among the dogshit of new cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh poor fucking wiz! Old Frank caught you hook, line and sinker. You finally thought you'd won his respect, and then he shoots you down in such cruel fashion. You really are a total invalid. 

Spoken like a true bedsit dwelling, ring drilling neverwas.  Face it, Bill, when Decimus was given his last rites, you died with.  Have the good grace to fall into an open hole somewhere.  Don't bother trying to pull the firt over yourself, somebody will be along to shit on you in good time.  I suspect a queue will form rather quickly for the event.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He owns me, and would open you like a bag of fucking crisps.

I'm just going to guess, but this is your cat, isn't it?

tgsy5ky.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, there are no sides, only backsides, and yours is farting spunk.

Please, stop judging me by your own, particularly low, standards...

• 3 years later...
On 10/07/2016 at 14:13, Guest Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill. It's about time you got off your fucking bean bag, put your x box away and stop vaping for a moment, for you truly are being made a cunt of. You seem A-ok with Frank holding your doughnut open to allow Wiz to chuck his  yogurt at will, you're now a fucking Krispy Kreme. Stop being such a fucking slinking weasel. You've disgusted me, and you'll disgust others. 

I miss you Quincy. You disgusting fucking yellow tie wearing, Jock/Mick hybrid shitcunt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I miss you Quincy. You disgusting fucking yellow tie wearing, Jock/Mick hybrid shitcunt.

Fucking bravo. The vile jabba was a first class cunter. His brilliant use of the English language in the comment you quoted shows this to be true. I'm going to start a new thread just quoting some quincy classics to teach some of the fuckers here the standard to which they should aspire.

If anyone can locate this slumlord and convince him to come back I'll suck you off for a fiver.  

• Like 1